The Fall of Oriath Fan Art Competition Highlights

Amazing!
I like the using of items in the first by Zoos716, the style really have it's own spirit.

The fan art by garbagekeeper is hilariously amazing xD ..

The Sacred Kuduku Ritual by TheMuzzak is a true life story of almost every PoE player .. made me tear up :") #FeelsBadMan

Probably one of the most characters I love that got introduced in The Fall of Oriath are Solrais and Lunaris, and Solaris and Lunaris by QueenNie have such a cute and amazing style :D

The fan art by Desadaptado2, I just feel bad for the Harbinger xD .. really amazing details.

And this .. this beauty is beyond describing, I WANT TO HUG yy6241 for making such a beauty .. when I first saw the post (they used this art as a pic of the thread) I immediately clicked looking for this amazing art piece .. ofc now it's my phone Wallpaper and I wish there is a 1920x1080 version of it to put it on my PC, such a great work.
very nice!
yy6241 Graaaattttt :)

축하드립니다.! POE 카페도 흥해라
OMG, Kuduku Ritual - is fantastic!
Amazing art!!! :D
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Great drawings, if they can be in the game, too ;-)
Love drinking buddies by Desadaptado2 the best.

Others were impressive, but I'm much more impressed by outright creativity than I am by drawing chops.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Awesome Fan Art.

But impatient to have some news about the game, new content information (3.0.2 hype?), next expansion hype, I get so bored on this league already. No new end game content in 3.0 and now only shaped spider forest or shaped burial chamber are worth to farm just because of an OP card and OP belt :(
Honestly the cartoon-like stuff isn't my idea of good PoE art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info