support@grindinggear.com

i cant even go to site support@grindinggear.com...+ Account not verified..so when i try to Resend Verification Email nothing goes to email..like it didnt happen and when i go to my account there isnt any of my characters or any basic info under it
Last edited by Al_GGG on Apr 17, 2019, 9:15:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2019, 9:14:42 PM
"
UjkaN__ wrote:
i cant even go to site support@grindinggear.com

It's not a website, it's an e-mail address.

"
UjkaN__ wrote:
Account not verified..so when i try to Resend Verification Email nothing goes to email

If you're sure you're typing your e-mail address correctly, and there's nothing in your Junk / Spam folder, then maybe contact GGG using the support e-mail address above.

"
UjkaN__ wrote:
when i go to my account there isnt any of my characters or any basic info under it

This is caused by logging into the website on a different account.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
i cant log.in
and my google account cant find my email

"
dread019 wrote:
i cant log.in

What happens when you try?

"
dread019 wrote:
and my google account cant find my email

You mean the code GGG send to unlock your account?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

can you delete my Shop Threads at Delve IDK why they are disappearing but if you delete them please notify me so i can start a new shop
Hello.Unfortunately after 5 minutes the game freezes and quits.I have been playing with it for a long time but I have never had such a problem.I like the game but it's unplayable.I want to make a mistake if I'm grateful.[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 9, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
"
Gica6666 wrote:
Hello.Unfortunately after 5 minutes the game freezes and quits.I have been playing with it for a long time but I have never had such a problem.I like the game but it's unplayable.I want to make a mistake if I'm grateful.

I'd suggest sending an e-mail to techsupport@grindinggear.com about this.

If you'd like to troubleshoot it here on the forum please create your own thread.

----

не приходит код разблокировки на почту как зайти в игру есл код разблокировки не приходит
Играл до этого через стим клиент, скачал с оффициального сайта лаунчер, создал учетную запись , привязал стим аккаунт, но у меня ничего нет, не персонажей, не достижений ничего,пустой аккаунт,что мне с этим делать? Попробовал сменить почту, пишет что письмо отправлено,но ничего не приходит.
Здравствуйте SuperbiaHell и Rik123456789. Пожалуйста свяжитесь с нами через support@grindinggear.com и мы постараемся вам помочь.)

Эта тема закрыта из-за возраст.

I'm closing this thread due to how old it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info