[3.0] Molten Strike Berserker: Weapon choice analysis [WITH MATH]

"

Well, it works somehow

pob pls?
can we do this with a slayer , i have a slayer which i made specifically for uberlab farm, but would like to expand it more and see how it goes.. may be a combo of oros and molten strike should be idea i suppose?

already using MS on an elemental inquisitor and the single target dps with 12balls is pretty good..
Last edited by h3llw4rd3n on Oct 5, 2017, 4:33:30 AM
"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
can we do this with a slayer , i have a slayer which i made specifically for uberlab farm, but would like to expand it more and see how it goes.. may be a combo of oros and molten strike should be idea i suppose?

already using MS on an elemental inquisitor and the single target dps with 12balls is pretty good..

I don't think you can facetank shaper with slayer. With berserker the only thing you cant facetank is slam and balls in phase 3 (but no problem tanking clone balls, they dont one shot you).

"
wiwigvn wrote:
"

Well, it works somehow

pob pls?

https://pastebin.com/vQd6t6dU
I also did shaper with lvl 19 added cold but didnt take a screenshot.
so i was going through the guide and pob and infact started a berserker build who is in act 9, now the large amount of dps shown in pob is partially due to the rather non realistic /expensive jewels

and the chilled option being selected

now the question can the endgame bosses like shaper, guardians, uber atziri can they be chilled ?
then only u get the aforementioned damage..otherwise does fall a lot

just a lil bit confused
Last edited by h3llw4rd3n on Oct 6, 2017, 1:53:31 PM
My jewels? They are 5c maximum, 3 prop with int because i needed that for wrath. And in the guide pob with non perfect gear doesnt even have jewels equipped

Yes, endgame bosses can be easily chilled (they dont have immunities anymore). You have few sources of chill:
Amulet chills enemy which hit you for 1 second.
You have flask which literally creates chilled ground.
You chill enemy if you'r hit is equal or more than 0.2% of enemy hp. It can be lowered by chill effect.

If bosses couldnt be chilled this thread wouldnt be created.
Last edited by Furiex on Oct 7, 2017, 2:18:17 AM
"
My jewels? They are 5c maximum, 3 prop with int because i needed that for wrath. And in the guide pob with non perfect gear doesnt even have jewels equipped

Yes, endgame bosses can be easily chilled (they dont have immunities anymore). You have few sources of chill:
Amulet chills enemy which hit you for 1 second.
You have flask which literally creates chilled ground.
You chill enemy if you'r hit is equal or more than 0.2% of enemy hp. It can be lowered by chill effect.

If bosses couldnt be chilled this thread wouldnt be created.

thanks for the reply.. i guess i can aim for shaper comfortably..

i have another doubt, im planning to use a belly from another toon,which is 3r2b1g, so i will have to replace one of added cold damage or hypothermia with a blue gem

by looking at pob if i use elemental focus instead of hypothermia im getting more damage, but since elemntal focus doesnt let you apply status ailments for the skill, will that be a problem for the build

i would ideally love to go with default gems but the current colouring was something hard for me to get ..
Use chromatics? 3r2g1b is easy to get, 3r2b1g is harder but not impossible
Any viable alternative for clearing really fast with the same tree? I feel like Sunder is not good enough for mapping. Thanks!
The only thing which could be faster than sunder is frost blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info