Shadow Builds List - Post your build here - not Updated

For now almost two years I am maintaining the Duellist Buildlist and for nearly a year the Scion and Shadow Lists aswell. But sadly my time has come. My personal life demands more and more time. Thus far that I don't see me able to maintain the lists properly anymore. I don't even have time to play PoE at all.

As hard as it may be, but I need to resign my duty. This is now a call for others to step up. I need someone who takes over my Lists. As I am not able to maintain then any longer.

If you are willed enough to serve our community and you want to take over one or all lists, please PM me and I guide you through the process.

I'll try to look into the forum every once in a while.

For those whose Builds are not added yet, I am sorry. If I find the time I'll do so.

TL;DR

I resign my duty. I need some brave soul to take care over the build lists.

###

I decided to let the 3.1 Builds in the list. As far as I have time I'll update the list accordingly.

###

Hello Exiles, my name is Bison.
I have the honour to take care of the Shadow Buildlist.
If you have any suggestions, let me know! Every feedback is very welcome.
You maybe want to know what I'am playing this league?
Please keep in mind, I'm still working on the style of this list.

##Placeholder - Maybe a nice Header?##

Newcomers, check out the 3rd post here for some tips & tricks! :)

Other List Threads:
Witch Builds List by Kwitch
Marauder Builds List by Bockris
Duellist Builds List by Me
Ranger Builds List by Amongalen
Scion Builds List by Me
Templar Builds List by Kwitch

I wanted to thank Gazza732 for his dedication and his very valuable time.

What is needed to be featured in this list?

Your build/guide should contain more then your gear and a skill tree. A bit more detail would be nice. If possible a leveling section would highly appreciated (for our beginners).
I will not contain any pure theory crafted builds, every build should at least made it to maps.

How do I submit my Build?
Just post it in the thread. I will appreciate if you write a few words about it too.
Please do not send me a PM with your build, this will go out of hand with 3 Build Lists. :)

NEW ADDITION: I will only contain properly named builds.

To keep things clear and easy, I won't add "clickbaity" parts to the list.

Note: Every build creator can name it guide as he wants. I just won't add those things anymore to the list or at least alter it accordingly!

>> HOW TO PROPERLY NAME A BUILD - A little guide for you <<
>> HOW TO SUBMIT A BUILD - A little guide for you <<

### TEMPLATE ###
The color is a subject to change
Used Skill: [3.0] -Name of the Build-

SPELLCASTER

Blade Vortex: [3.2] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster
Essence Drain: [3.1] SC/HC Essence Drain Progression - Currently MoM ED/Blight/Contagion
Essence Drain: [3.1] MoM Essence Drain & Contagion Trickster [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Uber Atziri/Shaper]
Essence Drain: [3.1] ED/Blight trickster (shaper/HC/SSF viable)
Essence Drain: [3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills - now with deathless Uber Elder video!
Bodyswap: [3.1] Trickster MoM EE EO Bodyswap aka THE THING
Cast while Channeling - Lightning Tendrils: [3.1] The Lightning Assassin - Everything Viable
Orb of Stroms: [3.3] OBEY THE ORB
Scorching Ray: [3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM
Spirit Burst: [3.1] Death's Oath Spirit Burst Trickster
Volatile Dead / Detonate Dead: [3.1]MoM Detonate/Volatile Dead Trickster

MELEE

Blade Flurry: [3.2] Blade Flurry Instant Leech Assassin Build
Dual Strike: [3.3] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything
Flicker Strike: [3.2] The Flickster - Kitava's Feast Trickster Flicker
Flicker Strike: [3.2] Farrul's Flicker - Blink like a cat
Molten Strike: BoTW S8E1 [3.2] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder/Shaper-viable Poison Build

RANGED

Barrage / Lightning Arrow: [3.2] Harness the ฿arrage Void. Crit Voltaxic Rift Trickster.
Caustic Arrow: [3.1] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA)

OTHER

Arc Mines: [3.1] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build
Arc Mines: [3.3] Low Life Shimmeron Arc Mines | Uber Elder
Cast on Crit: [3.1] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC || (3.1 Viable, more updates coming)
Cast on Crit: [3.1] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide
Cast on Crit: [3.1] Doms Life Assassin Discharger Abyss Stomper
Cast on Crit: [3.2] Bloodrocuter [CoC Electric Cyclon Assassin]
Cast on Attack: [3.1] Poet Shakespear's CoC Guide
Cast on Attack: [3.1] ASS - Ueblesache's The Poet's VD + CoC
Cast on Attack: [3.2] Dark Pact-Skeletons Assassin ft. Gloomfang (CoC and Poet's Pen) [Shaper and friends down]
Fire Trap: [3.3]Lava Trapper - MOM Trickster Fire Trapper
Fire Trap: [3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper!
Fire Nova Mine: [3.1] Kikos Fire Nova Miner - HC Viable
Glacial Cascade Mines: [3.1] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable]
Glacial Cascade Mines: [3.1] Windz's GC Miner Sabo (HC/SC, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian & Uber lab viable)
Glacial Cascade Mines: [3.1] All Content Cleared [NOT BUDGET][Low Life]
Glacial Cascade Mines: [3.2] Farrul's GC Mines Saboteur - RRRPPPP Spit on Everything
Glacial Cascade Mines: [3.2] Abyssal GC Miner by Zoroan
Ice Trap: [3.2] Cold-to-Fire Ice Trapper
Lightning Warp Trap: [3.3] Vexray's "Orbital Obliteration" Lightning Warp Super Traps
Kinetic Blast Mines: [3.1] Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur
Magma orb Mines: [3.1] Vieira's MoM Magma Orb Miner Saboteur | Guardians, Shaper and Uber viable
Shrapnel Shot Traps: [3.1] "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot"
Traps: [3.1] What a Shocking Tri-Element Crit Trapper! [Fire/Ice/Shock Nova Trap build][Shaper Video]
Traps: [3.2] Old School Fire/Lightning Trapper revival
Traps: [3.2] Rain of Arrows & Blast Rain Trap, build "guide"
Traps: [3.2] The Evolution of the Bow Trapper
Traps: [3.3] Stored Lightning Bolt - CantripN's Lightning Trapper.
Traps: [3.3] Arc (Or Any Spell) Trapper
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Aug 14, 2018, 8:59:10 AM
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2018, 12:55:41 AM
Here you may find the old and archived builds from older versions of the game.

Old Buildlist form Gazza

Shadow Build List (Old)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 27, 2017, 8:21:43 AM
Usefull things for newcomers:

Scorching Ray Cast while Channeling Explanation (Also helpful for all other builds!) - by CaptainWARLORD

Neversink's Lootfilter
This is my personal favorite lootfilter. I use this since it very first release.

Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles
Antnee's lootfilter is also a great one to use.

Other filters can be found here. There you can prewatch many of the lootfilters.

Filterblade, the Web Project from Neversink + Team

Offline Treeplanners

[PoESkillTree]
Path of Building

These two offline planners (both are very good) will help you to plan your builds. THis may needs some indepth knowledge of PoE.

Info from Kira1414
To link gears in your post:
- open a post reply
- click on your profile at the top left of the page
- click on the gears you want to link
- click [x] when done

Info: If anyone has some suggestions, let me know! :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 26, 2017, 5:26:58 AM
I'd like to see someone finish this build I started that I've been too busy to finish, so if I can get this added for some people to look at that'd be helpful. It already has a build "guide" with its own thread, just hasn't gone too far from there:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971949

I feel like it has potential that hasn't been realized and is kind of unique with how it approaches the skill (Viper strike). I just am simply too busy right now to keep going with it. If someone else can pick up where I left off and maybe make something out of it that'd be awesome - it has a lot of unique bonuses that were added to this type of thing in 3.0.

That said I probably won't be visiting the forums too much but I'll pop back in on the weekends maybe to see if anything came out of it.

Cheers.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Sep 29, 2017, 5:13:17 AM
It may take a day or two until I can work on the Shadow list. I'm actually working on the Scion list to get things sorted. When this its done, the Shadow List will be way easier to handle.

But, you can already submit the builds here. I'll add them at the time when I start working on the Shadow List.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I would like to submit my Snowblind build. It is a cold projectile based CoC build with Cospri's Malice. It is a life based build focusing on good damage and surviviability.

Build link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1990494
bängan is bängan.
Submitting Kitava's Spirit - Phys spell multicaster using Kitava's thirst to trigger multiple spells simultaneously. Life based, somewhat tanky, and cheap.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2008667
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Last edited by Darkblitz9 on Sep 27, 2017, 11:20:53 AM
Added

Physical Spells: [3.0] Kitava's Spirit - Budget BV Multicast Trickster
Cast on Crit: [3.0] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

I would love some feedback about the color scheme here. Is that ok? Or is that too much?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I'm liking the color scheme actually. Maybe some more bolding on certain bits, but I'm biased.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Submitting my good ol' "What A Shocking Tri-Element Crit Trapper Build!" A Sabotuer Trapper build utilizing Elemental Equilibrium and three different Traps, Fire Trap, Ice Trap and Shock Nova Trap!

It's cheap, it clears maps in no time, it's unique and loads of fun to play!... Well, and an eyesore, but that's hardly a downside!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info