Cool Idea for a new skill gem

So i want a skill gem that targets 6 mobs(progressively goes up to 10 at lvl 20) you use "Flare" as i would call the gem to call down 6(up to 10) magical beams on top of enemies that deals a small splash damage around each mob. if you need a reference to what i mean play druid on WoW they have a skill that does exactly that.

i think this would be a cool gem for currency farming with. you just point and click, more attack speed the faster you can call down the beams. its a relatively simple idea!
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 6:11:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So firestorm but targeted? Seems pretty OP.
How are other skills bad for currency farming? Because they do not auto-target? Is the idea behind this to make botting easier?

Whether it is OP or not depends on the damage it deals, but I generally don't specifically like the idea of straight up copying skills from other games.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Storm call

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
Char1983 wrote:
How are other skills bad for currency farming? Because they do not auto-target? Is the idea behind this to make botting easier?

Whether it is OP or not depends on the damage it deals, but I generally don't specifically like the idea of straight up copying skills from other games.
its a skill thats already in the game , go to act 8 nightbringer lucious does this attack!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info