When does Harbinger end?

It feels like people are already migrating out of Harbinger league and chaos to exalts are reaching ever closer to standard ratios. Do we know when this league officially ends or a rough ball park?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 9:57:25 AM
As far as I know this will be a 4 month league.
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
Nephalim wrote:
It feels like people are already migrating out of Harbinger league and chaos to exalts are reaching ever closer to standard ratios. Do we know when this league officially ends or a rough ball park?

I'm pretty sure there will be an event before the league's end. All i remember is a comment from Chris on reddit i think about new expansion / league coming in December soo i guess harbinger will end by end of November. Not able to find URL / source sorry.

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 25, 2017, 4:34:58 AM
Yup. All we know is that the next league is coming in dec. So harbinger will probably end some time before that.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
From https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Harbinger_league wiki page, 27th Nov, but take it with a pinch of salt. Not sure the reliability.
pretty sure chris didn't say there was a new league in december, but that there was a new patch. people just assumed a new league would come along with that patch.
"
xMustard wrote:
pretty sure chris didn't say there was a new league in december, but that there was a new patch. people just assumed a new league would come along with that patch.

How often do they release major patches without a new league alongside?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info