"Where there is a golden key,

there must be a golden door."

Ahh, ok I see. I didn't hear that for the last 50 times... wait could you repeat that again please?

Seriously though, can this guy get some more voice lines? I'm sure he's super bored repeating the same words 25k+ times a day.
Last edited by BatMan421 on Sep 24, 2017, 8:52:29 PM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2017, 12:07:10 AM
click the "you are here" pedestal thingy by entrances/exits.

hover over the knobs.

look for the knob thing with a golden key.

are you already in the area with the golden key? get exploring.

if not, find the golden key area.
then get exploring.
"gold is the most liberating of metals"
then return back to door.
then get 1shot by izaros slam.
repeat
rawr. fear me.
Ya like running a Zana daily and always hearing "still sane exile?". Not after hearing her say that 1001 times. Enough already. Or any of the many other NPC's very limited dialogues. But being a very small indie game company means many QoL deficiencies in PoE. However, there are much larger problems that need immediate focus on (like trading, latency problems, game balance with many skills, etc.) and expanding the NPC's limited dialogue is at the bottom of their to-do list.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
being a very small indie game company
Not sure if serious or sarcastic.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
To me, they will always be "small-time" until they start doing GearCons or Exile Fan Faires in Amerigo Vespucci-Land! :D

(BlizzCon, QuakeCon, Everquest Fan Faire etc)

I kid, i kid! I'm so happy to see how they've grown since Beta!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last I had heard GGG had around 100 full time employees. That's 4 times as many they had a few years ago but still very small compared to the likes of a behemoth like Blizzard. When you kill Diablo in D3 the end credits scroll on and on for like 20 minutes as if it was an action movie credits. So yes I consider GGG to be a small game company still. That's not a bad thing mostly as it puts the players in a closer communication level with the devs and we get game changes coming much quicker than the bigger game companies.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
BatMan421 wrote:
there must be a golden door."

Ahh, ok I see. I didn't hear that for the last 50 times... wait could you repeat that again please?

Seriously though, can this guy get some more voice lines? I'm sure he's super bored repeating the same words 25k+ times a day.

I thought this would be about the fallacy of Izaro's line.
See, where I work we have a golden key (well, it's a brass key, so it only looks like gold) that unlocks an ugly green wooden door.
Then I have silver key that unlocks a white door.
Actually, I think I've never had a key that matched the colour of the door it was for.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ya like running a Zana daily and always hearing "still sane exile?". Not after hearing her say that 1001 times. Enough already. Or any of the many other NPC's very limited dialogues. But being a very small indie game company means many QoL deficiencies in PoE. However, there are much larger problems that need immediate focus on (like trading, latency problems, game balance with many skills, etc.) and expanding the NPC's limited dialogue is at the bottom of their to-do list.

yeah but what if you went mental in the meantime, or went mental of hearing her asking you still sane for 1002nd time? it only makes sense she reapeats the question to make sure youre still ok...
Last edited by sluz on Sep 25, 2017, 3:22:32 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:

enjoy:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMaXA0rHE1HjKI_biiAupHD0EhD14pWc0_Q60tn6ByZ_x-GZbrhSGL87pRdJKXS2g/photo/AF1QipM5Du4DPAbt72B8ZmgBX0dZdBwBlJQa7xyBaxvW?key=dUlMdzVBbnVOLV9HRy10b3hZalBGNktBUktnUEhB
rawr. fear me.
"
tidbit wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

enjoy:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMaXA0rHE1HjKI_biiAupHD0EhD14pWc0_Q60tn6ByZ_x-GZbrhSGL87pRdJKXS2g/photo/AF1QipM5Du4DPAbt72B8ZmgBX0dZdBwBlJQa7xyBaxvW?key=dUlMdzVBbnVOLV9HRy10b3hZalBGNktBUktnUEhB

Glad you made it back!

I was talking to you 30 seconds ago. I turn my back to open my stash, and turned back to you. I didn't go anywhere! WHY WON"T YOU GET IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLp14MKDDU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info