[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
Nevertheless thanks for this great build.

Ps: I am going to try a poison build in delve. :)

No problem^^

Seeing how now the caustic arrow and chaos damage will scale off of pdps I am thinking of making Posion Lioneye's Glare raider for Delve. Would anyone be interested in a guide like this?
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Aug 27, 2018, 3:34:08 PM
"
No problem^^

Seeing how now the caustic arrow and chaos damage will scale off of pdps I am thinking of making Poison Lioneye's Glare raider for Delve. Would anyone be interested in a guide like this?

I've definitely been a fan of the build since its inception and would love a build using this as a template. Funny enough, once I saw the vid and notes, specifically the phys to chaos scaling, I was like "hm, Lioneye's Glare could do it, I haven't played ohhhh my fav Raider build!"

While we're waiting maybe a day for additional notes, any thoughts on the other Ranger ascendacies vs Raider? I would guess Lioneye's negates the Far Shot you get from Deadeye, but Tailwind and a few other nodes are pretty sick. I've never played a Pathfinder, so I can't comment on that. I did play Scion with Slayer/(ranger ascendancy) for the crazy leech, would that be an alternative?

Sorry for the long post, but really, thanks for your work and contribution. It's dooope lol!

*Edit: if CA's single target is eh, would you still take Barrage?
Last edited by shinjoker on Aug 28, 2018, 6:08:42 PM
Really liked this build in previous league (before avatar of the chase change), will try again with more damage. I was searching for information betwwen Veil and Chase and i felt on this post : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087/page/304#p15292704
A good resume i think

Was searching for levelings tips since this build doesn't have it (yet ! :p)
Thinking of Silver branch (if found fast) or Death Harp.

Split Arrow for Start And or Ice Shot / Lightining Arrow before Tornado shot
May be Rain of arrow (+ Mirage Archer + Added Cold + Elemental Damage with Attacks)
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
Nevertheless thanks for this great build.

Ps: I am going to try a poison build in delve. :)

No problem^^

Seeing how now the caustic arrow and chaos damage will scale off of pdps I am thinking of making Posion Lioneye's Glare raider for Delve. Would anyone be interested in a guide like this?

Any changes for 3.4 on this guide?
Noob question.

Where does the leech come from in this build?
Could you please post some early level Skiltrees for this Build ?
I have no idea what to level first, or what to use untill i get Tornado Shot.
how do you guys reach 5.5k hp?, im stuck at 4.5
I just made a rough build for 3.5 - https://pastebin.com/7UMcwXfK

It uses literally day 2 uniques like Lioneye's Glare (of course), Tabula, Drillneck, Rat's nest, Hrimsorrow and a buffed Malahai ring. I modified it a little to make it more modern / 3.5 friendly. The whole build estimate cost day2 is like 30c (0 expensive items like dying sun etc. - check for yourself)

This PoB starter concept has 950k Shaper dps available literally day 2 of the league with those pleb items.

Kinda shocked about this dps myself, not sure why people think Raider is memes?

Last time I played this build was 3 leagues ago, can't wait to get back to it and start farming guardians/elder/shaper first days into the league again.

Before the start of the league I'll update the main build, for now use PoB link.

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Dec 5, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
I think i'll join you this league with this build. Some leveling skills/information would be fantastic. Appreciate it!
hype hype hype you are back so you will play tornado/barrage classic ? because in pob got only barrage and btw now got raider new top armor

Daresso's Defiance now grants Onslaught for 5 (up from 2) seconds per Endurance Charge when hit, and 60-90 (up from 40-60) Life. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb. New versions also grant 60-100% increased Onslaught effect.

stil look like huge onslaught buff because is stackable=60% not 40% :) on onslaught
Last edited by tixyk on Dec 7, 2018, 5:50:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info