Races and Events?

Hi guys

I've been absent from PoE for far too long (over 3 years). On my return the first thing I've noted is that there are no Races and Events. Is this correct? I've not been able to find any announcements in this regard.

And if so, then Why?
I'm BACK :)
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 9:36:46 AM
i think they decided to stop doing races

they prefer endleague weekend events now

Imho, the game is becoming boring as fuck Interactively speaking

No more races, no more new content during leagues, leagues are longer so if its a boring league, its boring longer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Coldet wrote:
Hi guys

I've been absent from PoE for far too long (over 3 years). On my return the first thing I've noted is that there are no Races and Events. Is this correct? I've not been able to find any announcements in this regard.

And if so, then Why?

Im just waiting for game to die or Lost Ark to come if ever :)
"
Coldet wrote:
Hi guys

And if so, then Why?

You can do Lab race ladder, run as fast you can
If I recall correctly, GGG won't do full seasons until they finish working on asynchronous racing (if they even started yet, 3.0 was the priority), I also think Chris mentioned in a Q&A post that seasons influenced player retention in a negative way.

As Sexcal said, once per league GGG announce a weekend full of races with random MTXes as possible rewards instead of items, I think it may happen soon as we're at 2/3 of the league or so.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
There are no races for players but on havocs twitch channel they hold races between streamers and are also commented on by streamers.
Fun to watch and if you want to see how you hold up against them just run twitch in the background while doing the race yourself.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info