how hard is it to get the armour set form the box

i opened over 100 and still miss and pure light chest piece , i do have more than 1 of all the other piece tho
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 7:20:09 PM
I'd wait if I was you personally.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

will they become buy able ??
"
y562565 wrote:
"

will they become buy able ??

Yes. One month after harbinger ends.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
For future reference:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1934998

The armor chest parts are all listed as rare, so is around 20% chance to get one of then per box. On the end i also would suggest to wait till like December to just buy the armor set on the shop instead.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Sep 24, 2017, 5:42:02 PM
"
y562565 wrote:
i opened over 100 and still miss and pure light chest piece , i do have more than 1 of all the other piece tho

Now you understand why "gated" RNG sucks so much (as Wayne said {or was it Garth?} that "sucks Donkey!"). Either way GGG employs gated rng way too much. That's why you can farm run a map or zone 1000 times and still not get a full set of certain divi-cards. This is GGG's way of keeping the proverbial carrot out of our reach forever to extend our total playing time. This and other types of ways to prevent us from getting BiS gear too fast (shards is the latest ploy... we farm for pieces of currency or gear and not the whole item) is GGG's main method of making us play longer and in turn they hope longevity translates to more mtx sales. Doesn't work for me. I only have 2 supporter packs: The CLosed Beta to permanently signify when I started playing PoE (plus I love my rare Kiwi pet) and Legacy Supporter Pack to let GGG know that not being so stingy with drop quality is desired and appreciated (it's the only league where I got a 6L to drop and a Jack The Axe weapon to carry me to level 90 in 77 days). I will only make financial contributions to GGG to support PoE when they support me better by way of better drops for my SSF playing. Next big forever needed QoL is trading and a way to buy when sellers are "AFK" or "do not disturb". If they fix that then I'll buy another supporter pack again. As the old saying goes GGG is not "priming the pump" often enough for me to want to acknowledge their PoE programming efforts with more supporter pack purchases. FoO is very enjoyable and came close but with too many latency problems and I still can't run DX11 on AMD gpu without crashing my Crimson driver (only game I've ever played that crashes the video driver... how bad is that?) GGG has a long way to go on QoL improvements.

So good luck trying to get a specific chest from a mystery box. Gated rng will frustrate you to infinity and beyond.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info