please remove volatiles

^
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2017, 3:46:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Care to elaborate why? Their current design I think is very good. Easy to avoid unless you have a very spammy character, and threatens Melee and Ranged alike, which is good.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Hilariously, the new system is still a lot more dangerous for melee chars. At least it can be blocked/dodged now though.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Hilariously, the new system is still a lot more dangerous for melee chars. At least it can be blocked/dodged now though.

How it can be more dangerous?do you forget how volatile was before? Damage was unavoidable for melee.
Remove them from harbringer packs. You cant see anything.

Its also funny if you die in a boss room that has a volatile, it will wait for you until you rezone. I went afk after a death came back 3mins later and died to one when i went in room.

Dont remove volatiles, Sell PacMan MTX for them. I want to see PacMan complete with WAKAWAKAWAKA sound effects chasing me around.
"
Dont remove volatiles, Sell PacMan MTX for them. I want to see PacMan complete with WAKAWAKAWAKA sound effects chasing me around.

Ooooooh yeah, I'd buy that :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
!

1 vote for PacMan MTX
Shut up and take my points!

Also, if you want Volatile Explosion as a pet, please sign in here :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1969468
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
This is the most annyoing part of a game that was released !
one lagg and you are done cause this dumb created i kill you ball hunts you 20 sec and if you are in a fight you cant escape.

just a joke !

and a big fun killer too !
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
I don't understand people complaining about the new volatile... did you guys just never play a melee char before where it was impossible to avoid the on-death damage? Personally I like these molten balls. The only time where I take damage from them is from harbinger packs but that is because there is so much visual diarrhea in this league that you can't really see anything that is happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info