Thank You POE Staff

I don't know how or where to submit such a comment, and I'm sure there are already forums scattered about on a similar subject.
But I would be damned if I didn't at least attempt to say thank you to the wonderful designers and staff that make this game possible.
I don't play video games as much as I used to, but I find myself sitting for hours just grinding along in this fantastically imaginative masterpiece. Path of Exile demands brain power, mathematical prowess and constant familiarity with your character in order to continue to succeed. And of course the fact that it's free just blows my mind.

I am a student and don't have money to be throwing around on micro transactions, but at some point I will definitely contribute what I can. I appreciate all of your hard work on this game which provides me unending entertainment.

Good luck on all future endeavors POE staff!
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 8:44:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Welcome to Wraeclast, exile!
Nicely said son. It's an honour having the opportunity to support them and I salute, hats off, to all the supporters from the beginning who have helped make PoE what it is today. PoE as a f2p and crowd funded is a phenomenon, truly, an outstanding masterpiece.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
The game itself is an unmitigated disaster. It's no longer a worthwhile part of the game. Complete simplistic trash. They should give an option to accept your level 70 tree points and start playing "maps". For that matter they should eliminate the current ""core" game and change the game to path of maps. Then people who are looking for a challenge in the current core game won't be massively disappointed and bored to tears.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
"
poeliceman wrote:
The game itself is an unmitigated disaster. It's no longer a worthwhile part of the game. Complete simplistic trash. They should give an option to accept your level 70 tree points and start playing "maps". For that matter they should eliminate the current ""core" game and change the game to path of maps. Then people who are looking for a challenge in the current core game won't be massively disappointed and bored to tears.

Perhaps you can help answer this question...where do trolls live?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
poeliceman wrote:

Nicely said son. It's an honour having the opportunity to support them and I salute, hats off, to all the supporters from the beginning who have helped make PoE what it is today.

PoE as a f2p and crowd funded is a phenomenon, truly, an outstanding masterpiece.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
appreciation threads like this became really rare lately, not wondering why ggg went to reddit to get some more acknowledgement. so thanks for this one.

and don't mind the trolls.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Good job. Killed an undeserved appreciation thread. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the game.
"
"
poeliceman wrote:

Perhaps you can help answer this question...where do trolls live?

I'm more interested in their diet... that keeps them alive...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info