[3.1] Herald Bomber Cascade Assassin ❄️ Fast Clear Speed

"
pro922004 wrote:
Have you ever tried doing endgame bosses with this build Solencen? I feel like it lacks a bit of survivability for doing that. Run through t13-14 smoothly though.

Guardians and Shaper are possible,but it's not fast.
Obviously this is not good build for farm them.
Heralds do nothing against them.

Usually I'm using other character for clear T16~.
I don't know where I'm going wrong with this build. I have most of the gear required save for Berek's Grip for which I ran out of currency. But I'm not even getting 10% of the damage that the Path of Building build shows, even without the buffs. I am ready to give up and sell the uniques back cause this build right now for me doesn't have nearly enough survivability to even complete uber lab by way of carry. And the damage can only get me to T9 - T10 maps. Also the choice of socket colours is throwing me off I tried getting the sockets on the gloves and boots but I've lost almost 1000 chrome and no success.
Last edited by icarusv2x on Oct 5, 2017, 3:45:54 PM
"
icarusv2x wrote:
I don't know where I'm going wrong with this build. I have most of the gear required save for Berek's Grip for which I ran out of currency. But I'm not even getting 10% of the damage that the Path of Building build shows, even without the buffs. I am ready to give up and sell the uniques back cause this build right now for me doesn't have nearly enough survivability to even complete uber lab by way of carry. And the damage can only get me to T9 - T10 maps. Also the choice of socket colours is throwing me off I tried getting the sockets on the gloves and boots but I've lost almost 1000 chrome and no success.

Hi

You are using wrong method to off color items. Best method is Vorici jeweler method. Just serch on Youtube "path of exile jeweler off color"

Usually wen I am off colouring my items on example 4 blue on STR item i loose 125 chromatics and some jewelers. plus 5 fusings to link item - 20 c max

cheers
Last edited by mon1620deo on Oct 6, 2017, 6:07:32 AM
"
icarusv2x wrote:

I recommend to refund Annihilation nodes(4pt) for life node.
It's lowest priority nodes in tree.
This build can't gain many base life from gears.
So life is low at Lv80.
I recommend to run low tier maps while life is not enough.
Your life will reach 5k at Lv88~90 with life jewels.

Your chest is 4L now.
Additional 1~2support gems improve damage dramatically.
Especially Concentrated gem is very important.
It can increase damage and hit number.

Gem level is also important.
I recommend to buy 20/20 corrupted active skill gems.
It's very cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrneiNryNw
This is explanation movie of making off color by Pohx.
I recommend to use this method.
Hi, I'm currently playing your build and it works like a charm. But there are a few things I don't understand.
Why are you using BF+CwC for proccing GC instead of just spamming GC? Does it have to do with the cast speed?
"
MarshaLaw wrote:
Hi, I'm currently playing your build and it works like a charm. But there are a few things I don't understand.
Why are you using BF+CwC for proccing GC instead of just spamming GC? Does it have to do with the cast speed?

Unreserved Mana = 90~100
Mana Regeneration = 30~35

It's difficult spam non CwC GC.
It will require 160~200 mana/s.
CoC version will work,but accuracy problem is hard.
I must be doing something wrong here or missing something. im enjoying the build but im lost with resistances. with only being able to get them on Gloves / Boots / Belt it is fairly difficult it feels.

Current Res:
Fire : 60
Cold : 77
Lightning : 105

Spoiler

If someone can point out what i might be doing wrong i would appreciate it. aside from this i have been enjoying the build.

| EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT |

I of course was able to answer my own question. i was looking to update my Jewels and noticed you had added Fire Res to a few of yours so i have done the same.

Spoiler

| EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT | | EDIT |
Last edited by SirJuggernaut on Oct 7, 2017, 7:05:06 PM
"
SirJuggernaut wrote:
I must be doing something wrong here or missing something. im enjoying the build but im lost with resistances. with only being able to get them on Gloves / Boots / Belt it is fairly difficult it feels.

Current Res:
Fire : 60
Cold : 77
Lightning : 105

Spoiler

If someone can point out what i might be doing wrong i would appreciate it. aside from this i have been enjoying the build.

I of course was able to answer my own question. i was looking to update my Jewels and noticed you had added Fire Res to a few of yours so i have done the same.

Spoiler

Your glove has empty suffix for craft resistance.
You should craft it first.

Cruel Preparation life node has +5%all resistance.
It will help you.

It's a bit hard to keep 109% resistance with Bisco.
I recommend to equip 2~3 jewels have resistance mod.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Wise_Oak
This flask is helpful while you don't have many jewel socket.
Last edited by solencen on Oct 7, 2017, 7:48:56 PM
Honestly i can not recommend using this build.

I tryed it. Here is what i think:

The leveling until you can start this build is a pain. Its not working proper before you hit around ~73-75.

Even when you hit 75 and start going with this build the gear you ll need is pretty expsensive. The build will not work until you get all of the required gear.

If you start asking question like: "what to buy first", just fuck it and dont even think to start cuz its just not gonna work at all.

Triggering the herals is not that hard but somehow the chain reaction doesnt keep going on sometimes. This makes this build some sort of unreliable.

To start this build i leveled to 75, then i bought all the required gear and a few lvl 20 gems. I Spent around 500-600 chaos just to start it.

Since it didnt worked well i tryed to improve it, bought some expensive jewels and choir of the storms amulett and spent another 200c.

Then i made it lvl 81 pretty easy and pretty fast but be aware that you will stay squsihy. Everything that doesnt get killed in chain reaction is able to kill you within seconds.

I am really trying not to hate on this build and my post is not meant to be unpolite or offensive but its just not worth all the pain it brings and all the currency it needs.

I sold my gear now.. Maybe there will be a better version of this build someday since i do like the idea

Cheers
I LOVE that build for everything but being squishy ;) anyway, I like to play glass cannon builds, so this is okey.
If you have the required gear it work flawlessly.
I changed just a couple of stuffs.
I hate using cast on channel gem, as it requires me to stand still and the spell trigger time is meh.
As OP says, this build has serious mana problems. Anyway, nothing that cannot be fixed.
I have take 3 nodes that gives %mana and %reduced mana cost, and I've taken 5% reduced mana cost on any jewel (along with maximum life and some damage).
I looked for boots and gloves with +mana.
I switched on 6L glacial cascade with cold pen, controlled destruction, hypothermia, concentrated effect, spell echo,and one spell (doubled by spell echo) costs me 68mana,with 130 unreserved mana (1300 mana total).
Then, I switched on hangbinger of arcane that gives me spell damage boost, cast speed and mana regen, arcane surge added on cwdt setup, and I reached 110k of dmg per second with casted glacial cascade. Plus I freeze everything and so I leech mana. I can sustain casting for few seconds before going out of mana, but few seconds are enough for melting everything, and it gives me more mobility on kiting mobs.
Plus with concentrated effect I end up with 3 hits on boss, so the actual damage on bosses is 330k per second.
I also modified something on the weapon, I will post my equip soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info