[3.0] HC | Crit Sunder | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | High DPS and Survivability

Still working on the guide and will update more later.

This Guide will be for Sunder but the same items and a very similar Skill Tree can be used for Molten Strike, just take Point Blank and remove the melee damage nodes because they dont work on the Molten Strike Balls.

The can damage scales very high with good rare item and jewels.

My unbuffed tooltip with auras in hideout is 250k and I have 7500 hp. Level 89 and still need a few gem levels and quality.

With 75% reduced damage from reflect I dont even notice anything on normal reflect monsters. I have not tried a ele reflect map.

PoB and Passive tree:

Spoiler

My Character in Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/ZxShsUEw

Skill Tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAARMACRAAAIa-vILkkBF7w4qvSsg7KAOWbj2-gGBDgwlvnpykhxN3B4UONCAiJspKX7CbtYTFwzoqOCSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUm6qtfI1kti9_o9N43gNwBpvO6lueWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FFYrzbohmAirzhTdudhUu9OXhNAoEa302967wUtdO0hYHTxj2BvJ5pqOlK8nxiRDjwUcdl8ggf46_PdaGXqGHasz36tjfcycqmsqlnzGjiQVScvOtgyiXfl7DiFe2ZUgpvtIOFzogAEs8BmKU_kImn-E8xP8-zLplc64fJF_grwH_ZIjM89_Fhjkn09PuXPmG_cIwJfpAyxW6YyAwSocuKtCdnKRiBZAAAAAAA=

Ascendancy:

Assassin (+1.5% Crit Chance, Crit Multi, free Power Charges)
Elementalist (6% Elemental penetration, 50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken)
40 Str + Passive

Pantheon:
Soul of Lunaris or Soul of Solaris
Soul of Yugul

Links:

Sunder
Sunder - Multistrike - Faster Attacks - Concenntrated Effect - Elemental Focus - Elemental Damage with Attacks

Movement Skills
Shield Charge - Leap Slam - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Auras
Anger - Herald of Ash - Blasphemy - Flammability/Enfeeble
For maps I have Anger and Herald of Ash. For bosses Anger and Blashpemy.
Arctic Armour is also good.

Totem
Ancestral Protector - Faster Attacks - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Culling Strike

Other links
Cast when Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Immortal Call

Enduring Cry - Increased Duration - Vaal Lightning Trap

Gear:

Brutus' Lead Sprinkler
Well its a Brutus' Lead Sprinkler build so so the weapon is required.
Try to get high Attack Speed and Crit roll.

Lycosidae
Not needed but its cheap, easy to get and we dont have to get Accuracy.

Alberon's Warpath
Geta a pair with 18% Strength. Try to get a good enchant like added Fire Damage or Attack Speed.
Can be replaced with high Strength rare boots but you will lose damage.

Xoph's Blood
Perfect for this build

Spiked Gloves
STR, life and Attack Speed
Meginord's Vise is a cheap alternative but rare gloves are better.

Rare helmet, Devoto's Devotion or Rat's Nest
Sunder lab enchant.
Black Sun Crest Give up to 15% increased Strength but the other helmets are much better.

Rare Chest or Belly of the Beast
A rare chest with Strength and crafted Elemental Damage give more damage but Belly of the Beast will give us much more hp because of all str we are stacking

Rare Rings and Belt
Good accessories will add a lot of damage but can be very expensive.
Try to get high Strength, Elemental Damage and Life. Added Fire Damage, Crit and Attack Speed are also good but can be hard to get everything.

Jewels

Unique Jewel Inertia
Transform Dex to Str. Between the Ranger and Shadow area

Rare Jewels

Life, Strenght, Crit Chance, Crit Multi, Area Damage, Fire Damage, Melee Damage
There are so many mods on jewels. I reccoment setting up a search one poe.trade that search for jewels that have at least 3 good mod.

This is my bookmark for jewels. It includes all good mods for this build but not resistances. It will only search for jewels with Life, at least one crit multi mod and at least one other good mod. This is in HHC so if you are in another league you have to change that.

http://poe.trade/search/hosesidoariwok

For Molten Strike
Spoiler

Wildfire x2

Keep in mind that mods that say Melee Damage or Melee Crit Chance/Multi does not work for the Molten Strike balls and if you search for Molten Strike jewels you want to add Damage with Elemental skills, Fire Skills and Projectile Damage.

Last bumped on Jun 1, 2018, 8:10:19 AM
Hi, nice guide! Will be happy to see some video.
And, is that better than overload berserker?
Is this Build also good for 3.3 HC? try to find a build to start with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info