[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

oh jee i guess i botched the build worse than i thought (like i mentioned, im kinda re-discovering the game right now so apologies)

yeah so i tried to get closer to ur build just now

i speced out of the leech nodes at the bottom, got the lioneyes jewel and soulraker also had a few extra points for another frenzy, then i switched my useless quest jewels for actually useful bow jewels and stuff - hope thats okay now
passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEFtQguES8RgRUgFf0WvxcmGYoZjhm0Go0i6iP2JJ0mlSoLKjgqWysKLYMwcTB8MfoyATY9OdQ6Qjy-Ps9DMUQNS3hNklFHUuxTu1VLWhpbJl3yXkVfcGHiYlpirGOnZU1sCGyMb1dwUnXLdvd4GXj5efZ6hH11ft1_K3_7g22ExYnTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kvOXBpsmm42btZ2qoJ-n1K_rshm0xbVIt7a74702vea-p7_VwaDC7MMzwzrEosjwz3rTftQj2NXb591G3ajo1upi62Ptg-968Yr2o_rr_W7-uv7I?accountName=limitedintelligence&characterName=EXgrind

i also got rid of the useless barrage setup that i was barely using anyway and copied ur gem setup more closely with the second cwdt package (just gotta level a few of them a little more now) - and lastly i copied the flasks as close as i could get em
gear-update

so hmmmm yeah feels better so far - is there anything else i can work on? (other than grinding currency for the additional arrow quiver and the extra frenzy boots)

also do i just run the fourth lab like this or is there like a cheesy strat or something, cause id probably still just get 1shot and be sad (or maybe not? idk, kinda running low on those tickets)

and thanks for your reply :)
Last edited by limitedintelligence on Oct 6, 2017, 8:14:08 PM
"

so hmmmm yeah feels better so far - is there anything else i can work on? (other than grinding currency for the additional arrow quiver and the extra frenzy boots)

also do i just run the fourth lab like this or is there like a cheesy strat or something, cause id probably still just get 1shot and be sad (or maybe not? idk, kinda running low on those tickets)

and thanks for your reply :)

Just grind levels and gem levels. Maxing out everything really helps (mainly lvl 21 added lightning and ice bite). If you are having a hard time in lab, you can always get someone to carry you :)
My only question is whether to roll Immune to Poison or Immune to Curses.

I have taken the liberty to make my own adjustments to the build, but this is the only choice that annoys me. Perhaps I should carry an extra switch-flask for curse map mods. Being able to ignore ele weakness, temporal chains, vulnerability, etc. is very useful while poison has only ever challenged me during a boss fight (which I solved via decoy totem so frost bomb was not as dangerous to deploy.) Having a better rolled devoto's also helps with Alira's dangerous decay and Chayula stuff.

I have also tried switching out the Life flask for a Silver flask during boss fights. Solid dps and mvspd boost, close to frost bomb's without having to get in range. Of course, Atziri's Promise and Vinktar are great choices but I can't roll an immunity flask mod.

Silver flask was only chosen because the onslaught gem on HoI didn't have reliable uptime, especially for bossing.

Stibnite was much more defensive, and the blind was overkill since we already have Vaal Grace. Blind didn't offer anything for spell dmg. Overall, the flask only granted marginally better movespeed. The real perk was the longevity and low charge usage which isn't really a perk for a MF mapper.

So Martini, immune to poison or immune to curses (given I use a decoy totem)?
Last edited by xethos25 on Oct 6, 2017, 10:54:08 PM
"
xethos25 wrote:
My only question is whether to roll Immune to Poison or Immune to Curses.

I have taken the liberty to make my own adjustments to the build, but this is the only choice that annoys me. Perhaps I should carry an extra switch-flask for curse map mods. Being able to ignore ele weakness, temporal chains, vulnerability, etc. is very useful while poison has only ever challenged me during a boss fight (which I solved via decoy totem so frost bomb was not as dangerous to deploy.) Having a better rolled devoto's also helps with Alira's dangerous decay and Chayula stuff.

I have also tried switching out the Life flask for a Silver flask during boss fights. Solid dps and mvspd boost, close to frost bomb's without having to get in range. Of course, Atziri's Promise and Vinktar are great choices but I can't roll an immunity flask mod.

Silver flask was only chosen because the onslaught gem on HoI didn't have reliable uptime, especially for bossing.

Stibnite was much more defensive, and the blind was overkill since we already have Vaal Grace. Blind didn't offer anything for spell dmg. Overall, the flask only granted marginally better movespeed. The real perk was the longevity and low charge usage which isn't really a perk for a MF mapper.

So Martini, immune to poison or immune to curses (given I use a decoy totem)?

Nice to see someone thinking the build through. If you're using a utility flask like silver or stibnite, you're not really caring about degens anyway (the life pot saves me from degen deaths, nothing else). If that's the case, then curse immune would be a better roll. If, however, you use a life pot to save you from degens, then poison immune is a better choice, as the curse immunity will have zero uptime since you are always full life anyway.
so, i like the build, but what's your ascendancy build? i don't see that anywhere.
"
steijn1 wrote:
so, i like the build, but what's your ascendancy build? i don't see that anywhere.

simply click on the little "+" on the ranger stats in the tree :)

anyway - so i did all them changes (also got carried through the lab - so i guess the main part is finally done) and im really liking the build now, sorry again for being so ignorant, its working fine now and damage is good, chugging evasion and crit flask pretty much constantly and just shotgunning through maps, headhunter here i come ;) (eventually once i get that t6 shapers orb)
Hi All,

Been following this build for a week now and I saw in the original setup that he used a inspired learning jewel. Does this still work?

Thanks
Tim
Hi, sir, i have a question, how do you get to 75% spell dodge?
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi All,

Been following this build for a week now and I saw in the original setup that he used a inspired learning jewel. Does this still work?

Thanks
Tim

Yes, I use inspired learning, and it works like a mini headhunter (one mode instead of all mods) on slain rares.
"
zouc wrote:
Hi, sir, i have a question, how do you get to 75% spell dodge?

It should total 74 spell dodge (not 75).

It comes from phase acro, raider ascendancy, and vaal grace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info