Double Cwdt

Can I use double Cwdt setups? Like: Cwdt+immortal call+ vaal haste(self cast)+icrease duration and second one cwdt+enfeble+Blood rage+golem. All will be on max 20 lvl(Got like 7k hp atm). SO if I take the dmg double cwdt skills will be use in the same moment?

Sry for my English ;)
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 3:31:10 PM
I was playing stone golems with 3x Primordial Eminence and anima stone, it worked fine, but I had many sweet things on top of that like nasty zombies with motreguls and baron, + frenzy charges and unholy might on my minions.

edit: sorry, ^this belonged to another thread

the real answer: yes, you can trigger multiple different spells from multiple setups at the same time
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 22, 2017, 3:06:14 PM
Vaal haste require souls ;) so it probably kinda useless it will just proc at wrong time.
"
Vaal haste require souls ;) so it probably kinda useless it will just proc at wrong time.

Vaal skills can't be triggered. CWDT > iCall > Inc. Duration > Vaal Haste is a classic combo that lets Vaal Haste and (triggered) iCall both benefit from the Duration support.

Mil: CWDT doesn't interfere with itself at all. There's builds that use CWDT in virtually every gemslot group and kill enemies with a billion triggered spells (a'la AFK Gone Balls, I believe is one of the more popular ones). Your described situation works fine.
"

he states he self casts it. other that that, vaal skills cant be supported by triggers

edit: too late:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 22, 2017, 3:32:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info