AH is still making items vanish

It's been a gamble on buying things since the so-called fix (after they somehow managed to break it when they weren't even doing anything to it) since about half the time your stuff vanishes after a purchase or offer rejection.

How about fixing this and the multitude of other issues with the game instead of pushing unwanted ingame advertisements for your MTX on players?
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 11:53:50 PM
What issue are you having with the trade market?

One issue that we are aware of and investigating is the following:

Currency from Trade Market: rejected, unsent offers, won offers is being used when purchasing items from vendors, using Zana mods and crafting benches.

This can potentially lead users to believe items are misplaced.
I just logged on to see that one of my sent offers was declined and my 10 chaos is not in the offered items box or in my stash.

This is my first time encountering this bug.
"
I just logged on to see that one of my sent offers was declined and my 10 chaos is not in the offered items box or in my stash.

This is my first time encountering this bug.

Do you remember if you've used any crafting benches, Zana mods or made purchases from vendors that would use this currency since then?
No crafting that would have used the currency that disappeared was performed.

This is the second time this has happened, first was right after the "fix for the AH" when I bought 80 jeweller's orbs and they disappeared and then today had an offer rejected and 2C just vanished.

That's not even a drop in the bucket for me but due to this issue I haven't been using the AH to purchase anything (I completelyforgot earlier which is why I made an offer on an item) and since you guys steadfastly refuse to give us trade forums or ingame chat (and still have yet to actually give a reason why) that means my gear progression has been virtually non-existant which I'm not impressed with.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
ive got an offer out for 12ex right now. im scared af that if its rejected ill lose the currency.
I don't believe I did but I can't really remember to be honest.
We will continue investigating to see if we can reproduce this and find an issue.

This issue aside, we've added a Xbox Trading sub-forum due to popular request.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Sep 22, 2017, 12:51:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info