- throwing javelins
- stabbing spears
- crossbows
- shuriken
- gunpowder based
- throwable axes/hammers
- sarcasm

Last bumped on Sep 23, 2017, 9:24:49 AM
One vote for spears. Sarcasm would be too OP.
gun powder would be cool. both guns and bombs. bombs can be a hybrid between traps and mines, throwable but also detonatable.

not sure how guns would be implemented. a slower firing instant projectile bow perhaps?
As much as I would love to have guns, they'd just be mechanically identical to bows.
If they were hitscan instead of projectile, it'd probably be too hard to balance with the rest of the game. (There's good reason why guns took over real warfare.)

Not to mention they'd add gun wielding enemies too...imagine being surprised by a group of rifleman just off screen. The machinegunning titty bitches are bad enough!

However, I would throw myself at a mtx that reskinned bows as rifles and had new animations!
shuriken from the list but i would love to see whips xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Whips were never really a combat weapon, despite what Steven Spielberg would have you believe.

I would like flails. Lower damage per hit than maces, higher attack speed, and longer range.
Maybe have dex/int/str requirement.

One handed spears all the way.

Need that Bringer of Rain - Spear - Shield build to feel like a Spartan lol
Please no gunpowder.. POE is not set in a steampunk world (and hopefully it will never be).

Spears have my vote, followed by crossbows and flails.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Sep 22, 2017, 8:06:55 AM
Sarcasm. I'd be good at that.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
MBata wrote:
Whips were never really a combat weapon, despite what Steven Spielberg would have you believe.

I would like flails. Lower damage per hit than maces, higher attack speed, and longer range.
Maybe have dex/int/str requirement.

i've seen whips a few times as a weapon so yeah can be done lol
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info