Question on maps

So should I be just zerging these T1 and T2 maps? Meaning do I just run for boss and port out or should I be looking for anything special? I am on xbox and just started maps for the first time
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 1:44:21 PM
"
sehenry10 wrote:
So should I be just zerging these T1 and T2 maps? Meaning do I just run for boss and port out or should I be looking for anything special? I am on xbox and just started maps for the first time
Nope. Those maps except currency cannot drop nothing valuable.(unique)Even boss will drop nothing. But if you are lucky you can still get exalted orb just as from any other maps. I'm skipping those maps and starting at T6+ as leveling.
Last edited by Kastmar on Sep 21, 2017, 1:43:11 PM
Try to kill most of the mobs in the map as a source for potential drops and experience. Run tier 1-5 maps after using an Orb of Transmutation on them to turn them into magic maps. That'll allow you to also get them completed on the Atlas. From tier 6-10 use an Orb of Alchemy. From 11-16 use Alchemy and Vaal. Also keep in mind that this process can make maps REALLY hard/impossible for your build.
Completing Atlas will help you to sustain a decent map pool.
Last edited by Mufflon on Sep 21, 2017, 1:46:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info