Has a single new strong build been invented this update?

Please restrict discussion to builds that can free flow tier 14+ within a reasonable budget.
Dark pact cheeserker is the build diversity 3.0 promised.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Everybody is busy playing CI or low life in 3.0

Just like the change to EB back in the days created alot of builds...
What's a reasonable budget?

Glacial Cascade mines wasn't anything special before but in 3.0 it's absurdly powerful.
Totem Berersker. Not exactly cheap I think.
"
Namcap wrote:
Glacial Cascade mines wasn't anything special before but in 3.0 it's absurdly powerful.

But not self cast GC?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The question is, *should* you be able to "freeflow" Tier14+ maps with a build that does not cost significant resources to make? Perhaps GGG does not want you to.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
The question is, *should* you be able to "freeflow" Tier14+ maps with a build that does not cost significant resources to make? Perhaps GGG does not want you to.

Features and balance has always been a compromise between what the community wants and what GGG wants.

For example GGG always wanted all loot allocation to be FFA, but they caved and gave us Permanent Allocation and we're much better off for it.
"
mruuh wrote:

GGG does not want that, we are well aware at that. They have however epicly failed at that ever since, that is why I bothered asking...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info