Build of the Week: Dark Pact Necromancer

I feel like all these do is give you a weekly reminder of how stale this meta is. GGG should know best but this forced meta shift was an utter failure and guts their own game.
Not to worry, the nerf brigade will nerf this build into the dirt, rendering it useless, like so many before it.

LOL, it's funny but its not.

This build looks sick actually
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Seems bad. Actually ru forum has crit scion version, a lot more dps, one additional totem and MOM (or defensive auras\curses).
Spoiler
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/24332

Last edited by MrRedlook on Sep 21, 2017, 12:34:02 AM
I prefer IW champion for this, fortify, improved taunt and 20% more damage.

Block on a totem character isn't too convincing. ;)
Perception is reality.
"
MrRedlook wrote:
Seems bad. Actually ru forum has crit scion version, a lot more dps, one additional totem and MOM (or defensive auras\curses).
Spoiler
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/24332

This build of the week is more HC viable because of its block abilities and your build has 4k life and no block
Not a native speaker, so...
site was blocked :P
Last edited by poetrading1987 on Sep 21, 2017, 1:05:30 AM
Although DP is strong, but this BUILD looks really good
Very well written
"Helmet (Bone Helmet by the looks of it at 0.54): Increased Duration + Haste + Desecrate + Clarity"

Literally none of those skills benefit from Increased Duration. If Haste were Vaal Haste it would make sense, but otherwise this support is useless here. The desecrated ground from Desecrate deals no damage due to Ancestral Bond. I can only guess the author uses a gem swap here or is simply leveling Increased Duration.

Also, it should be noted there's an unmentioned synergy with Cast While Channeling + Bone Offering and the Spirit Eater ascendancy (not just Mistress of Sacrifice), where you'll maintain the 40% increased damage along with stacking 2% cast speed per corpse consumed (totems use your cast speed).
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 21, 2017, 1:11:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info