Tornado Shot newbie needs help (Low dmg and terrible survivability)

cards give what it says on them, wolwen kings bite gives rigwald quills. emperors potency gives 5 RANDOM currencies (alts or chromes usually).

for linking its best to buy it linked and colored. as for manually linking its a gamble, last league I spent 5k+ fuse trying to 6 link and nothing, vorici craft is 1500. Its always cheaper to buy 6 link than vorici craft, but you could try your luck if you want maybe you get it in 2 fuse :D. there is always prophecy for 5 link its super cheap because who wants 5 link. if you need 4 link just craft it its usually cheaper on bows, but again its all luck. care for ilvl because if its too low you cant get 6 sockets by slamming jewelers, you have to vorici craft those.

dps tooltip is not that important if it clears your good if not upgrade items. I think that literally any build can get you at least to red maps on 5 link
"
pera00vr wrote:
cards give what it says on them, wolwen kings bite gives rigwald quills. emperors potency gives 5 RANDOM currencies (alts or chromes usually).

for linking its best to buy it linked and colored. as for manually linking its a gamble, last league I spent 5k+ fuse trying to 6 link and nothing, vorici craft is 1500. Its always cheaper to buy 6 link than vorici craft, but you could try your luck if you want maybe you get it in 2 fuse :D. there is always prophecy for 5 link its super cheap because who wants 5 link. if you need 4 link just craft it its usually cheaper on bows, but again its all luck. care for ilvl because if its too low you cant get 6 sockets by slamming jewelers, you have to vorici craft those.

dps tooltip is not that important if it clears your good if not upgrade items. I think that literally any build can get you at least to red maps on 5 link

Ok that's great, thank you for the all the help, filled in a bunch of gaps in my knowledge and I have to say I'm enjoying the game a lot more now that my build works decently well, got opus with the prophecy and managed to 4 link it with currency so sticking with that for now! Just need to try and get things like gloves and helm for some more dmg I think atm.
Hello,
sorry if i use this post to ask some help, but i have the same problem.
Thats my profile, character "ryannarth"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Raynarth/characters/ryannarth

I got:
20k evasion
3k life
resist capped (except chaos)
lot of life/mana/ leech

Im not pretending to kill guardians, but often i got oneshotted by level 7/8+ map boss and it's frustrating.

Can someone give me some advice?!

thanks all
by
Ray

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info