Some MTX suggestions

I would love to see the flying Mozart bust from the Act 5 Reliquary (I think it is officially called Living Memorial) being made available as a skin for Summon Raging Spirit.

Speaking of the Reliquary, I would also like to see this zone as an option for your hideout. Perhaps a skin for an existing hideout or even a new master!

I love the blue color in the Act 8 Lunaris Temple. Can you make a blue versions of the Red Carpet and other decorations Zana sells?

I think it would be really cool if I could move the waypoint in my hideout. or at least have the option to move it to the new sections you gain as you level up the master. Is this possible?

Please reconsider the removal of leveled Gems from Siosa. Even if he only offers Gems normally available to your class by the other vendors it would be more convenient than having to look up the proper vendor or running to each zone to search their goods.

Thanks
-D
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 4:24:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
But... Lily Roth in Act 6 sells every gem. Every single gem (except for the drop only gems, Portal, Detonate Mines, Enhance, Enlighten, Empower, and Added Chaos). All level 1.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info