dark vs light chaos vs ???

hello everyone
the game have some the 3 type of elemental damage and
have chaos damage for darkness i hope soon ggg will add the holy magic in the templar tree

to make the game balance dark vs light

play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Sep 21, 2017, 3:10:33 AM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 2:59:39 PM
It's time to introduce new type of damage, Sacred?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I understood nothing...
"
It's time to introduce new type of damage, Sacred?

why not the game already have dark magic on the witch and shadow side and the game have the dark skill gem

but the templar have any holy magic damage and the game have any holy skill gem , the templar in this game look unfinish and look more to be a wannabe sorcerer compare to be a real templar using is holy blessing :)
Fire purifies. Burn the heretic. Divine Justice.
Rf is holy enough
Rf is holy enough
"
Fire purifies. Burn the heretic. Divine Justice.

in this game templar use fire elemental for divine magic Oo divine holy blessings ect ... but all these damage are not Divine Magic or light magic ,sry but all this are elemental damage , on the other side chaos damage are not elemental damage , you got chaos or darkness but you also need pure divine magic or light damage type , these make any sense to have pure darkness(chaos) damage but not having have pure light or divine damage type sry but the bible dont burn is light and divine , poe have the 3 elemental fire lightning cold darkness for chaos but no divine magic i dont see any opposite damage type of chaos

sorry but in my book if you have darkness you have also light Oo

poe is very very dark and really like it :) but also think is going to be so bad ass having holy spell in this very dark world :)
http://i64.tinypic.com/miywb5.jpg
Last edited by charley222 on Sep 21, 2017, 12:05:44 PM
There is no justice in this world. No true light.

The closest counterpart to chaos this game has is physical. None of the elements have true "opposites" in this game, but physical stands apart from elemental just as Chaos does. For example, Uul-Netol.
"
There is no justice in this world. No true light.

The closest counterpart to chaos this game has is physical. None of the elements have true "opposites" in this game, but physical stands apart from elemental just as Chaos does. For example, Uul-Netol.

i try to make sense of what you saying but is hard DO you know the definition of templar Oo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar just the word templar mean Catholic knight , already if you listen the templar quote in the game is always talking about god and light Oo https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Templar "Your trust is the only reward I need, my Lord of light."

the game have darkness make any sense the game dont have light because the templar fight for light , also the game have the Catholic knight (templar ) having any holy magic Oo but darkness have chaos Oo
Last edited by charley222 on Sep 21, 2017, 3:02:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info