Rota Scammers and reputation

"
ironstove wrote:
So I thought a bit about this, and I think a better way to implement this would be to get a notification if you end up in a party with someone on your ignore list, this way you can at least be aware if you encounter someone who scammed you in the past on a different name.

That would be nice as well, but i think more of me making this thread cause of the reason if a person does bad thing like kicking someone during a rotation. there is no real way to prevent him from doing it to others. If you see him advertise in global chat and you say something in global about how he kicked you, a dev will whisper you to just email the problem. but the problem is him doing it at that moment and kicking more people. I don't really know much about how ggg handles player punishment in these situation.

North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
SantelinaKnti wrote:
"
ironstove wrote:
So I thought a bit about this, and I think a better way to implement this would be to get a notification if you end up in a party with someone on your ignore list, this way you can at least be aware if you encounter someone who scammed you in the past on a different name.

That would be nice as well, but i think more of me making this thread cause of the reason if a person does bad thing like kicking someone during a rotation. there is no real way to prevent him from doing it to others. If you see him advertise in global chat and you say something in global about how he kicked you, a dev will whisper you to just email the problem. but the problem is him doing it at that moment and kicking more people. I don't really know much about how ggg handles player punishment in these situation.

Maybe you are just thick, but I'll bite. So what if someone who dislikes you, start accusing you of random shit on global. Putting your name through the mud even though you did nothing wrong. You cool with that I'm guessing. Because that's exactly what's gonna happen if they would stop enforcing the no naming & shaming rule.
"
Miská wrote:
"
SantelinaKnti wrote:
"
ironstove wrote:

Maybe you are just thick, but I'll bite. So what if someone who dislikes you, start accusing you of random shit on global. Putting your name through the mud even though you did nothing wrong. You cool with that I'm guessing. Because that's exactly what's gonna happen if they would stop enforcing the no naming & shaming rule.

Ok i understand your point and no that is not what i initially meant as to why i updated the original thread. Obviously I'm against trolling -rep. No need to call others names on forum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Scamming is fun to people, this is a game that matters very little irl, i wouldn't get too upset about the moral differences of "earning" your pixel cash...

And lets face it, you have to help someone if they want to "scam" you in this game.
Last edited by DrDraids on Sep 20, 2017, 8:37:26 PM
Just get a guild and rota with them ffs.

I love how people wanna rota with pubs and complain to the high heavens when a pub behaves unpredictably.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
"
Myonaise wrote:
Just get a guild and rota with them ffs.

I love how people wanna rota with pubs and complain to the high heavens when a pub behaves unpredictably.

Forum = High Heavens. Ok lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info