Frequent disconnects while running Lab

4x in a row- get to area just before final Izaro encounter and disconnect from game, losing Lab progress- extremely frustrating...
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 9:25:28 AM
Still waiting patiently...
but growing less patient by the minute.

I started trying to complete the 1st Lab on my 2nd character at lvl 32 - I am now lvl 43 and have yet to complete it due to the torturous crashes. I think "OK! This time I'm gonna make it!!" Then Boom!! Unexpectedly I'm back to character select screen. Every time. And no longer unexpectedly.

Actually, I lied - I did complete it once, only to dc on the ascension skill path screen. Before I could assign points.
Insanely frustrating.

I had no trouble completing Labs & getting to end game on my 1st character. It seems that, ever since the patch, it's impossible to enjoy anything on either character: Labs, maps, dailies even regular quests (although during normal questing I experience fewer crashes over the last 2 days - thank you).

I'm not dc'ing on entering a new area or while trying to add scraps or stones - I dc while fighting the Boss or opening a chest or just simply walking through a map.

I sure hope there's a solution coming soon.
At this point, I don't trust myself not to rage quit.
The only consolation is that it appears I'm not going through this alone :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info