Couple of bugs

Hi,

I've experienced a couple of bugs on PoE Xbox One that I thought I'd bring up. Others may have brought them up previously.

1. I get a crash to dashboard when applying armourers scraps to my shield. This seems to happen while applying more than one at a time and usually happens on the 3rd application. I've tried recreating this a few times and it seems to be 90% of the time a crash to dashboard on applying the scraps to the shield. This has happened with several different shields so I don't think it's tied to the item I have equipped.

2. I get a fair few unexpected disconnections. It's not tied to a specific area, number of enemies or effects on screen or anything else I can figure out. I think I've seen other posts relating to this. I have tried running the labyrinth about 10 tomes so far. 8 out of those 10 times I got an unexpected disconnection. It has happened in other areas of the game too. Normally not an issue as I just log back on but it's slightly more frustrating in the labyrinth.

If there are already answers I apologise for starting another thread and would appreciate links to information on these bugs.

Aside from that, I'm loving the game and these issues aren't enough to diminish how much I'm loving PoE :)
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 7:14:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info