Can I do shaper with my current build?

Title. Wanted to make an attempt and wanted to know if I have a fighting chance against the guy. Character: DarkPactIsNeat. My bossfight amulet isn't bisco's, it's this:
Last edited by BatMan421 on Sep 25, 2017, 10:36:29 PM
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2017, 10:06:47 PM
I doubt that. Only if u r master skilled, otherwise vertex gonna eat u.
Have you killed guardians alrdy with this build? I would get gems to level 20 anyway.
I've just now 20/20ed my gems. And I have killed all guardians in yellow maps with little issues.
Last edited by BatMan421 on Sep 25, 2017, 10:37:19 PM
If you did yellow guardians I think you'll be alright but it'll be about how comfortable you are with the fight. If you killed the guardians easily i'd just go for it, you can always farm another set.
UPDATE: attempt done, down to 25% in P3. I died twice because my whirling blades decided it wanted to go through instead of away from The Shaper/ The Unshaped during their slam animations. Other deaths were due to poor timing/vortex placement. Lost one portal to Daresso 1shotting me with those ice things.
Sounds like you only need to learn the fight a bit.

I dumpstered 3 sets before my first kill and then 1 more because the way I did it was not efficient, ever since I realized he won't shot balls if I stand in his face upclose in personal it is a breeze (ofc he hits like a truck in melee range, but thats tankable for me), of course not profiting at all, but fun every once in a while to do it.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 27, 2017, 7:01:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info