[3.1][HC] The Black Plague Berserker [Built around Death's Oath & Abberath's Hooves]

Hi all,

I must say thanks to the author of this build: it's a new way to play.
You just have to run along maps and everything is dying following you!
Actually, im lv76 in HHC with 5S Death's Oath, Abberath's boots,... I still miss the flasks.

There are somethings i still don't understand:
- how do you manage to reach the 7k life?? (ive 3.5k using vitality aura and i don't think i can reach the 5k)
- i have some troubles with Harbingers group: sometimes, my life drop insanetaly quickly and i dont understand why
- What are the gems ive to increase in quality first?

Thank you for your help.
how about Voll's Vision?
(8-12)% increased maximum Life if no worn Items are Corrupted
Regenerate 100 Life per second if no worn Items are Corrupted
What bandit did you take?
"
kubi_lai wrote:
Hi all,

I must say thanks to the author of this build: it's a new way to play.
You just have to run along maps and everything is dying following you!
Actually, im lv76 in HHC with 5S Death's Oath, Abberath's boots,... I still miss the flasks.

There are somethings i still don't understand:
- how do you manage to reach the 7k life?? (ive 3.5k using vitality aura and i don't think i can reach the 5k)
- i have some troubles with Harbingers group: sometimes, my life drop insanetaly quickly and i dont understand why
- What are the gems ive to increase in quality first?

Thank you for your help.

Vitality doesn't grant any more life, only life regen. I can't inspect your character, so i can't see what gear you are wearing. Make your characters public and i will give you some hints :)

Ant of the gems in either the aura or the boots. They all increase damage by more or less the same amount

"
pashatehnik wrote:
how about Voll's Vision?
(8-12)% increased maximum Life if no worn Items are Corrupted
Regenerate 100 Life per second if no worn Items are Corrupted

I don't think it is worth the item slot in this build. we already get a tonne of regen from the shield and i think you would have a hard time getting the needed resistances. But by all means try it!

"
Quendishir wrote:
What bandit did you take?

I killed them all
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Last edited by Priory on Nov 28, 2017, 4:09:40 AM
thanks for the interesting bd

does the belt still working for aura damage in 3.1?

does 1 addtional curse for witchfire brew? or how about adding another curse in the gem links?
"
lierence wrote:

does 1 addtional curse for witchfire brew? or how about adding another curse in the gem links?

I just updated the items and the build. New build is much safer & faster! Belt does not work in 3.1 and witchfire brew is not used anymore!

Just to clarify. old build had a total of 14000 eHp, this has a total of 20500. old build had roughly 64k total damage and the new one has 105k total!
Last edited by Priory on Jan 8, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
"
Priory wrote:
"
lierence wrote:

I just updated the items and the build. New build is much safer & faster! Belt does not work in 3.1 and witchfire brew is not used anymore!

Just to clarify. old build had a total of 14000 eHp, this has a total of 20500. old build had roughly 64k total damage and the new one has 105k total!

great work man! thanks a lot!

just ready to setup this funny-fiercly bd
Ever since I saw the tease I kept coming back to the thread to see it updated.

Glad you got around to it and shared :D

Lvl 76 atm. Had the build on stand by ever since you teased the update :D

For offhand I didn't get to buy a 6l staff for ed. Instead I use a balefire to mow down bosses with scorching ray. It's not as efficient ad the ed staff but then again I'm cheap and lazy. :p

I'd like to ask how do you fell about the build pvp wise. I tried a couple of Sarn arenas without the ammy and it feels like everyone has 75% chaos res. Barely denting anyone in pvp as to just sitting there and watching people die last league is disheartening.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Ever since I saw the tease I kept coming back to the thread to see it updated.

Glad you got around to it and shared :D

Lvl 76 atm. Had the build on stand by ever since you teased the update :D

For offhand I didn't get to buy a 6l staff for ed. Instead I use a balefire to mow down bosses with scorching ray. It's not as efficient ad the ed staff but then again I'm cheap and lazy. :p

I'd like to ask how do you fell about the build pvp wise. I tried a couple of Sarn arenas without the ammy and it feels like everyone has 75% chaos res. Barely denting anyone in pvp as to just sitting there and watching people die last league is disheartening.

Haha i didn't really think anyone was waiting for it :D

But i am glad you like it!

funny that you should mention balefire, i use it as my off-hand in pvp as scorching ray still doesn't have any t-value. Also helps against all those ci-people. Death's oath damage was significantly reduced in pvp, but once you get really high damage it shouldn't be a problem!

of course all those VD and mine builds are really not good for the builds pvp potential :P
Last edited by Priory on Jan 11, 2018, 5:51:43 AM
Hey, great build i love it! What Pantheon u use ?

And what u think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cane_of_Unravelling staff for start offhand?
Last edited by NegativeVelocity on Jan 11, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info