[3.1][HC] The Black Plague Berserker [Built around Death's Oath & Abberath's Hooves]

viable for HHC? also is good for uber lab? and why is not Death's Oath linked ? or its work like Ngamahu's Flame ? and we need as much as possible life reg?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 21, 2017, 2:56:06 PM
"
viable for HHC? also is good for uber lab? and why is not Death's Oath linked ? or its work like Ngamahu's Flame ? and we need as much as possible life reg?

I have played Hardcore since early Closed Beta and i would play this on Hardcore, no problem. I would however go with the first version, as it has a vastly higher amount of health.

Uber Lab is extremely easy with this. You take less damage because of mind over matter and you can use abyssal cry in traps to instantly gain 25% life and mana.

Yes, the because Death's oath grants the skill Death's aura, we do not need to link it, exactly like Ngamahu's flame :D

Yes you should aim for Chaos resist above 0 and most of the life regen from the skill tree before you start using death's Oath.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
"
Priory wrote:
"

I have played Hardcore since early Closed Beta and i would play this on Hardcore, no problem. I would however go with the first version, as it has a vastly higher amount of health.

Uber Lab is extremely easy with this. You take less damage because of mind over matter and you can use abyssal cry in traps to instantly gain 25% life and mana.

Yes, the because Death's oath grants the skill Death's aura, we do not need to link it, exactly like Ngamahu's flame :D

Yes you should aim for Chaos resist above 0 and most of the life regen from the skill tree before you start using death's Oath.

ty

big problem is make 5 off colors :D how much croms did you spend

also not viable build w/o Abberath's Hooves ? dats boots are 180c :S no ideas how dis boots work :D
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 21, 2017, 3:17:29 PM
"
"
Priory wrote:
"

ty

big problem is make 5 off colors :D how much croms did you spend

also not viable build w/o Abberath's Hooves ? dats boots are 180c :S

I spent 5c on Death's oath with 4 sockets that had 2g2b, then i used around 300 jeweller's to get another blue socket and in the end 350 to get the 6th, red socket. Look up Jeweller's chrome method if you are confused :D

It can work, but the Boots with decay is around 33% of our total aura damage output.
How would you recommend leveling this?
livejamie
Also why not put a blight setup in your weapon swap for bosses? Could have the best of both worlds.

A +3 Chaos Staff isn't expensive.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
How would you recommend leveling this?

I would level with a 2h melee weapon and sunder untill you can equip Death's Oath and have sufficient chaos resistance.

"
livejamie wrote:
Also why not put a blight setup in your weapon swap for bosses? Could have the best of both worlds.

A +3 Chaos Staff isn't expensive.

An off-hand setup for bosses would actually be a good idea, but Essence drain would be the smarter choice then. According to Path of building, we should be able to reach 180k DoT dps with essence drain.

I have now tested this setup and acquired a +3 Chaos 6L. With a 21 Essence Drain and a level 3 Empower i am able to dish out a total of 550K DPS to bosses.

Thanks for the advice! :D
Last edited by Priory on Sep 22, 2017, 6:37:33 AM
how do you proc arcane surge in deaths oath...or im just being blind now ?
"
idiocracy1992 wrote:
how do you proc arcane surge in deaths oath...or im just being blind now ?

Arcane Surge is there purely to give Death's Oath a hidden duration tag so other damage gems can be added such as Less Duration, Efficacy and Swift affliction.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast = DPS ? also POB dont show DPS?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 22, 2017, 4:52:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info