Disconnect - Forest Encampment

Forest Encampment is one of the most places I get disconnected from if it's the town the portal takes me back from wherever (chaos/waterfall cave2/fellshrine/etc)

Repro;

enter forest encampment, use tp to waterfall cave 2, play for awhile, disconnects, login screen, login, see character, select character, brings me back to login screen, rinse and repeat.

Solution, select a different character, logged on, log out, select the character that got disconnected, log back in fine.

*note*

This bug does not happen all the time, only once in a while. I would say rarely, but it does happens.
-

Default - Ranger - Gamelot - level 70
This sounds like a known problem with instances crashing, but it's odd that it happens to you frequently. Is this just with one character? I'll test on a copy of your character on our local servers, see what I can learn!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
This sounds like a known problem with instances crashing, but it's odd that it happens to you frequently. Is this just with one character? I'll test on a copy of your character on our local servers, see what I can learn!

Thanks for taking note!
Again, this doesn't happen all the time, just once in a blue moon but it's definitely something to look into before open beta.

I think it's a 0.9.6 bug, don't remember this on 0.9.5

Character used - gamelot

-

Default - Ranger - Gamelot - level 70

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info