The Uber Lab's chopping blocks traps causes bleeding is bugged which kills all my minions

I can't do uber labs as a summoner necro because uber lab's chopping blocks traps are bugged and the bleeding is so bugged it kills all my minions. Can anyone from GGG helps to fix this? Does any other summoner necros are having the same problems and can confirm the Uber labs chopping blocks traps are 100% bleeding bugged to minions?
Last edited by archvictoros on Sep 19, 2017 10:37:45 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017 6:41:49 PM
I'm not familiar with minions. How are chopping blocks bugged and how is bleeding bugged?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
The chopping blocks traps in uber labs causes abnormally high bleeding damage to any minions while all other traps are normal. It's almost instant death to all minions including spectres, golems and animated guardian and it's not normal because I can't do uber labs as a summoner necro. The bleeding damage from uber labs chopping block traps spikes and the minions can't survive through even one of those and this is abnormal. Bleeding in general game mechanics are not bugged. I'm addressing the chopping blocks traps in uber labs' bleeding which is bugged because it's not normal for minions to die so easily to chopping blocks traps bleeding damage while all other traps are survivable.
Last edited by archvictoros on Sep 19, 2017 10:51:29 AM
still not fixed ? *feelsbadman*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info