Saving Spectres: Solution = Meet in the middle

I know you guys were saying you were thinking about doing something with this on top of many suggestions from players.

So how about for now, meet in the middle while you are working on a hourly/salary wage intensive solution?

Desecrate should work just as gem says (i.e. level 19 summons level 100 corpse)

Currently using summoning a level 100 corpse in a area level 7 zone, for example, keeps the mob at level 7 even if you go into a level 66 zone.

So why not have the minion level maintain to its gem level when you use desecrate? That's a good middle ground yeah? We can go into any low level area, and summon what we need from the normal acts, then go into maps with a higher level mob.
Last edited by FireZombie on Sep 19, 2017, 1:02:20 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 2:22:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
So why not
Because that would:
1) be logical solution
2) make players happy.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
As usual with these threads i completely support it, Raise Spectre is well over due for a QoL change around the acquisition of the Spectre, the current system only serves to limit the types of mobs you can summon and which ones are actually viable, because obviously you want T16 Spectres. Although the best possible situation would be a scenario where they are saved like animate guardian or a system where corpse targeting with A would save the mob temporarily while logged in and then using the skill afterwards would endlessly summon the saved mob to the cap.
Nah man let's wait another 1.5 years

MMMKAAAY
"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
Nah man let's wait another 1.5 years

MMMKAAAY

Spoiler
Don't you mean another 3 years for an actual response?

Seriously though, at this rate it seems we might have to -_-
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Sep 19, 2017, 3:01:02 PM
"
FireZombie wrote:
So why not have the minion level maintain to its gem level when you use desecrate?

Because not the skill spawns the spectres, but the bodies from the ground? And I expect that NO area can spawn monsters above its area level (for white mobs).
I dont think that implementing a solution for this would cause less effort than what they directly aim for.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
FireZombie wrote:
So why not have the minion level maintain to its gem level when you use desecrate?

Because not the skill spawns the spectres, but the bodies from the ground? And I expect that NO area can spawn monsters above its area level (for white mobs).
I dont think that implementing a solution for this would cause less effort than what they directly aim for.

Correct, it currently cannot spawn bodies above the area level. That's what my original post was about. They mentioned they were looking into some QoL for them. Though, this idea I'm sure has been brought up not just by me, seems like a good quick fix.

Save the spectres via gem level by releasing the level lock tied to the bodies.
Last edited by FireZombie on Sep 20, 2017, 1:28:11 PM
its a good idea, im not sure why they cant just make specters go up in level as well as down. Allowing players to always having a lvl appropriate spectre (would add a bit of variety to lvling as well which needs it).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info