Dunno if GGG actually reads these, but i have a few suggestions!

Hi All!

My name is Tim and i'm from the USA. I have a Gaming Addiction.

FIRST OFF I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUTOUT TO GGG FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE. THE XBOX PORT IS AMAZING TO SAY THE LEAST. I ENJOY IT MUCH MORE ON CONSOLE. EXCELLENT GAME WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPERS

Wipes off the brown

I have been playing video games since the wee age of 4, when my parents bought me the - at the time - State of the art NES Nintendo Entertainment System.

I'm 27 Now so.., Well, you get the picture. I dont have enough fingers to count how many years that is
Haha..

Hey why do Gorillas have such Big fingers? Because the have such big Nostrils.

*Hushed Silence*

Ok and now for the suggestions.

I'm loving the xbox version of POE. I played a bit on PC before i discovered and fell in love with the Xbox version. I like it better in the most important ways, but im also disappointed in a few areas tht i believe are key to this being a successful title. (more-so that is)

TEXT CHAT PLEASE
would also allow console commands. Think about that. Find out how many mobs left in a zone etc

Spoiler
I am a human being. By nature we re social beings. We crave social interaction even while in our self made dungeon-bedrooms. Some of us shy away from people in the "real world" but nobody can tolerate total seclusion. I mean.. im pretty sure. Like, ive never seen someone like that but then again theyd be holed up in their self-imprisonment.
In warframe for example, you have all the actions. Posting items to chat, Viewing them from chat, Whispering, invite options, blocking options, etc
Half the fun of playing an MMO or any game is being able to chat to the community. I'm the type whho will answer questions to new players all day, and even sometimes entertain trolls.
PLEASE GGG! TEXT CHAT!
I suggest a combo of hitting LT+LS to bring it up. Or RT+Start or Select. Like Ark. Just pick something user friendly that you can use anywhere.

Many games on Xbox One have text chat systems -
Games like:
Warframe
Ark: Survival Evolved
ESO, etc etc

To name a few.

MORE CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES

Spoiler
Similar to what we see in the PC version. I'm sure its not game-breakingly difficult to add a few toggles here and there such as vibrations, Show health and mana numerical values, a few different color-blind modes etc etc.... Oh and A TEXT CHAT SYSTEM, THANKS!

COLOR-BLIND OPTIONS

Spoiler
Remember there are many types of color blindness. Personally, i have all 3 cone types functioning at peak performance including the grey lump that interprets their signals. (My life's choices would tell a different story)

MORE IN-DEPTH TRADING SYSTEM

Spoiler
Also, please remove the restriction, instead make it a lvl requirement or something. You can rely nicely on peoples vanity as an assured method of cashing out on the game.

ABILITY TO RESET INSTANCES/ZONES

Spoiler
Pretty self explanatory...

INVENTORY AND STASH MANAGEMENT

Spoiler
Managing our kewl lewtz is a pain even n PC version. Please give us even a limited sort option. I spend more time organizing and rearranging my inventory/stash than i do smacking baddies. I'm Slightly OCD with things like Sorting my items and i spend countless hours dealing with it. One way is have a sort setting that Sorts in this fashion: Click the magic button and All items are layered as such: Largest placed first, then medium, followed by small items, Then Gems and the such are placed in all the empty spaces. All from left to right or vise-versa.

To Summarize:

Spoiler
No need to summarize, i just wanted to make you push another button lol.

Ok, Since im a people-pleaser, here's your summary:

These are some easily implemented non game breaking suggestions that should be given serious consideration for the sake of prolonging the longevity of POE Xbox

So, GGG This is to you: Not all heroes wear capes, Some sit behind desks in front of a screen throughout the night writing and implementing code for the benefit of people like me.

Ill End it there. MUCH LOVE from your friendly neighborhood Keyboard Warrior

Edit #1: Edited to mention i will edit this post with updates on my view and to add suggestions. This Includes Editing Edits, which will be edited to reflect such states.
Who knows how deep the hole goes! - Not. That was a joke. This edit is slipping from your ever failing memory

Edit #2: Editing to reverse my previous edit in which i stated id be editing with updates because i was judged and although it stung, i accept the constructive criticism of the post below.

Last edited by zippo_astaroth on Sep 19, 2017, 7:14:54 AM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 8:57:37 AM
"
Edited to mention i will edit this post with updates on my view and to add suggestions.

This is the worst thing you can do.

If you create a new thread, people will see it. If you post again in an existing thread, the thread will be bumped to the top and people will read it again. If you edit a post, nobody will know.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Edited to mention i will edit this post with updates on my view and to add suggestions.

This is the worst thing you can do.

If you create a new thread, people will see it. If you post again in an existing thread, the thread will be bumped to the top and people will read it again. If you edit a post, nobody will know.

Ok i guess you have a point. I will immediately cease that line of thought. Since no temporal anomalies will occur with my Edits within Edits im gonna have to settle fr Quotes within Quotes.

Hopefully it puts my existence in flux and pushes me into a reality in which this thread would be a Thank You instead.
Press Y instead of A to manage instance.
This only works through a node correct? That means it will take long to travel back and forth, and also cant refresh instances that have no node.
Also works on area transitions. And they auto-refresh after 8-15 minutes of not being used.
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Last edited by PlatoniusIII on Sep 19, 2017, 5:42:21 AM
"
PlatoniusIII wrote:
Also works on area transitions. And they auto-refresh after 8-15 minutes of not being used.

Thanks,
Hmm ill have to try it again. Tried multiple times with Y as thats what i tried on several occasions. Could just be on my end though. Ill give it a go an get back to ya
+1 we deff need Chat System & Party System. Thanks @Jeff_GGG. ASAP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info