In June of this year, we changed the way we run daily deals. Due to the amount of microtransactions now available, it was becoming increasingly difficult to feature every microtransaction in the daily deal rotation on a regular basis. Because of this we've opted to make several microtransactions available in each daily deal. We've received a lot of positive feedback about this change and we would love to get your feedback about how we can further improve Daily Deals, the Watchlist and more!

We would love to get your feedback on the following queries:
  • How often do you check the daily deals?
  • Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
  • Do you use the Watchlist feature?
  • Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
  • What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
  • Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Any and all feedback is very welcome! Thank you for your time.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
How often do you check the daily deals?
Everyday.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes they are.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Ofc!

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Theme

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Like 10% sometimes i just like something and have to get it. Sometimes i just doing build around new mtx on skill :0

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
SMS warning!

Now i want mtx for all traps type, DD each skill deserve a great mtx.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 18, 2017, 8:00:36 PM
(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
The players need the ability to preview MTXs on their own characters while in their own hideout.
thanks dad
Watchlist feature?
Every few days

Yea

No

Microtransaction type

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
90%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Would be cool if there was some type of community poll for selecting specific MTX to appear in daily deals.
Yes
Daily deals still aren't on the Steam login screen. I'd assume that leads to a fair amount of lost revenue.
"

I check the Daily deal almost every day.

I extensively use the watchlist feature every time a new mtx comes out that I like.

I'm not picky about what type of sales

90% of my non supporter mtx are from sales

PLEASE Add pieces of armor sets on sale when you put the armor set on sale. I buy mystery boxes and get most pieces of a set and then stop. After release it's still not economical to purchase my last pieces.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info