And the point of having 75/75 block...

... when the mobs can still bypassing the block like you have 5% and still killing you in seconds (because Armor here don't work even with 12k/80% red. phy)

Is truly a fun game experience... we are entitled to make only meta builds nobrain like DP?
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2017, 3:40:11 PM
I feel like there are some mechanics here that you aren't understanding.
U MAD?
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:
... when the mobs can still bypassing the block like you have 5% and still killing you in seconds (because Armor here don't work even with 12k/80% red. phy)

Is truly a fun game experience... we are entitled to make only meta builds nobrain like DP?
Yes game is now kill...before be killed.
Block is worthless and overnerfed mechanic in a game where things hit you for thousands of burst damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 18, 2017, 3:24:53 PM
So in the end is:
"
Make your build like the others and if you try somenthing outside the box you are punished

Thanks but no... have fun.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
so do you want to tell us your character name so we can try to help you, or are you just whining?
Max block is kinda trolly because you can't block a number of things.

A max block chat isn't bad but it starts to show its weaknesses in the late game where the unblockable stuff really hurts.
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:

12k armour is pretty bad depending on your map tier, probably ok for early but 12k in T15 is about the same as not having any (I run 27k and still frequently get hit for 2-3k by trash) the % reduced phys stat is about the most misleading stat in the game and they really should rename it to % phys reduction pure (from basalt/end charges/soul of steel etc) and phys reduced from armour in 2 seperate stats or something.

"
Jojenmaihem wrote:

/edit:

Sorry, I thought you referred to your lvl 81 Gladiator...

The lvl 83 BOR char seems pretty solid... (although the char doesn't seem to have a chance to reach 12k armour) so it might simply have been combination of bad things which happened.

Nevertheless: 75% block chance means, every 4th attack and spell is going to hit you. That means, you are not perfectly safe, not even with 78% block and spell block. You still need a solid life pool and some other defence layers (life, evasion, etc).
Last edited by chedrich on Sep 18, 2017, 3:51:36 PM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:

12k armour is pretty bad depending on your map tier, probably ok for early but 12k in T15 is about the same as not having any (I run 27k and still frequently get hit for 2-3k by trash) the % reduced phys stat is about the most misleading stat in the game and they really should rename it to % phys reduction pure (from basalt/end charges/soul of steel etc) and phys reduced from armour in 2 seperate stats or something.

Exactly. Same what they did with leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info