After Patch not able to level up

Hi,

I have noticed my character is not leveling up after the patch. 3.0.1b.
(Only game change i made in option after patch is enabled neversink filter)

My character is stuck on level 59, after i installed patch. I have played for about 24 hours, and finished entire act 9 without character leveling up. (every map i kill all enemies and run entire map before progressing to next map as well as do all side quests.)

Since in Xbox it does not say how far/how many points i need to next level, i am guessing i cann't level up.

Registering this thread just incase if anybody has this problem. My character is witch.

Also, it is not bad idea to show numbers for Health, Mana, Shield and Levelup points just like PC for XBOX.

Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
if you are dying a lot you are losing exp, 5% from defeating kitava in act 5, and 10% if you have killed kitava in act 10
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
To add to that: as with a lot of other games, XP given is also based on your level versus the area level. If you are overleveled, you'll get a lot less XP and it takes a lot longer. And this effect increases on higher levels.

More info in this thread on reddit

There are a few marks on the XP bar. Do you notice any change there? Even with small increases and decreases you'd still need to see some changes...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Last edited by PlatoniusIII on Sep 19, 2017, 3:08:42 AM
Ahhh,, above two comments sums up my case, Yes it is true i was dieing a lot.

Actually i am wrong, rather than the patch.. phew.

Thank you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info