crashing constantly

is this going to be fixed, because if not, im going to remove the game from my xbox.. i regret spending money on this, i love the game, it goes back to menu every other time i jump to another area, and i cant even complete some longer maps without it crashing to menu every other moment.. iv lost out on alot of good loot as a result, i had 5 keys in the labrynth just now and crashed to menu.

this is a game breaking deal...

i like you guys, but you just lost a player because your games broken to hell
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 10:58:28 PM
Seriously. Same boat, ive been playing for 3 hours and had it crash 4 times already. Hope this is being resolved.
Great game.. I put money into it too. Recently I'm having crashes with moving from area to area as well as when I repeat apply armor/weapon enhancements... just dies on me. tough to play when you can't count on the servers.
This is the "fix" for framerate issues, can't have framerate issues if you never get to play the game
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
MajinPhase wrote:
Great game.. I put money into it too. Recently I'm having crashes with moving from area to area as well as when I repeat apply armor/weapon enhancements... just dies on me. tough to play when you can't count on the servers.

Just made a thread on this, me too as well. mostly when applying upgrades and rerolling items in town. I cant even play anymore. This never happened before the update.
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Sep 19, 2017, 5:28:11 PM
Ditto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info