[3.0] Gladiator Bloison Flurry - Explode Them All! - Low Budget Build for BF Lovers

any chance for a leveling tree for like lvl 20-40-60-80?I'm interested in playing the build but have no ideea how to build it :/
"
Simpleandy wrote:
any chance for a leveling tree for like lvl 20-40-60-80?I'm interested in playing the build but have no ideea how to build it :/

Sorry for the delay. I'm quite in a break from PoE for a bit but yea, 'bout lvling:

Aim straight foward to Blade Flurry ASAP because it's also a good skill for leveling and you can easily afford low lvl gems with good quality for cheap, just use everything you can get as soon as possible. You can go with Frost Blades (with leveling claws/one hand sword) from level one until BF.

For Weapon, any claw/blade until you can get a Mortem Morsu (very cheap) right a few levels after Blade Flurry and this weapon will carry you all the way to Wasp Nest and even a bit further if you feel like building more poison chance before Wasp.

For Tree, you should be like this with your Morten Morsu destroying things:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAAIRBS0FtQaLFHUV7BX9Fr8Y2xpVIOMhYCLqI_YmlSo4L8wwfD0AQKBHfkscTZJRR1b6Wp9hIWHiYqxi7GVNZrZsjGzYbWxvJ29XdO108XX9d9d4GXrvfyuBm4RvhNmE74rwjX2NgY2_j2CPwZL3mmq0xbVItoq5Hb02vni-p8GCwaDC7MM6ypDUQtYH2sHndOjW6Ubt1_gC

Then go for Jewels if you need some extra resistances or got some good ones for building up quickly. And then the extra damage / ending life nodes from the full tree.

I hope this can help a bit. :) gl.
Last edited by khuzvhan on Oct 13, 2017, 1:44:45 PM
I'm lovin' your build. This is by far the best build I've ever tried before - easy Über, easy Atziri and a lot of DMG :-)

In my opionion not a starter build, but as a 2nd or 3rd char for normal players over the top!

Here my gear for comparison:

It was kind of tricky to cap the required Int and Resistances, so keep in mind, that you have to look very closely for good Rares and Jewels.

Flasks:

Maybe I'm going to buy a Rumi's Concoction, not sure yet.

For Über runs I swith Atziri's Promise with:

And for trials I switch Atzir's Promise with:

Here are my Jewels:

Price for all Items approx 5-6 Exalted Orbs

I'm definetely going to use this build for the next challenge league!!
taH pagh taHbe'!
Last edited by Lytor on Oct 20, 2017, 4:55:22 AM
"
Lytor wrote:
I'm lovin' your build. This is by far the best build I've ever tried before - easy Über, easy Atziri and a lot of DMG :-)

In my opionion not a starter build, but as a 2nd or 3rd char for normal players over the top!

Here my gear for comparison:

It was kind of tricky to cap the required Int and Resistances, so keep in mind, that you have to look very closely for good Rares and Jewels.

Flasks:

Maybe I'm going to buy a Rumi's Concoction, not sure yet.

For Über runs I swith Atziri's Promise with:

And for trials I switch Atzir's Promise with:

Here are my Jewels:

Price for all Items approx 5-6 Exalted Orbs

I'm definetely going to use this build for the next challenge league!!

Thank You, i'm glad you're having fun :)

this is the kind of commentary that makes ppl happy for sharing things. i really appreciate it
Yo man, i am interested in your build. What's your dps? Could u post it?
Last edited by radimmc on Oct 23, 2017, 8:33:26 AM
"
radimmc wrote:
Yo man, i am interested in your build. What's your dps? Could u post it?

i'm not the path of building guy, specially for this build where there are a lot of things mixed that makes you hit harder. but for numbers you can just check the pastebin on the post.
Why do you pick Violent Retaliation over Versatile Combatant? The latter is too fat of a bonus to ignore in favour of increased multipliers.
"
Pyotr wrote:
Why do you pick Violent Retaliation over Versatile Combatant? The latter is too fat of a bonus to ignore in favour of increased multipliers.

cuz it gives hell ton of damage for bosses and makes Rumi's Flask become a damn cheap and strong offensive flask.
I've been playing your build, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Sometimes it feels good sometimes it does not. Pretty sure it is something on my part. Might need to switch to a belly and obviously need better jewels. Sitting at 89% accuracy, I doubt that's hurting it too much (???).

Gear -

I was running this amu but res was still an issue -

flask for general mapping -

flask for Uber -

Jewels are just filling in res and int.

I've ran up to t14 and I just ran Uber. Maybe I'm not playing this correctly, because it feels like I am missing something. Not sure what it is (besides more damage maybe), it's probably just me.

PS this is my first BF build, I might not know what I am doing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm still getting gems, so I'm missing a lot of damage.
Last edited by Mrprofilen on Nov 25, 2017, 12:21:57 PM
Why not Blood Rage?
Instead Flame Dash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info