The Fall of Oriath Fan Art Competition

Innocence condemns Sin.

I think the story of these two brothers is the strongest and saddest that was introduced in Fall of Oriath, one is declared a saint because he follows the popular rules, while the other is burned at the stake for being more free willed.

I like to think Sin turned evil (or was he ever evil at any time?) the moment his brother betrayed and ultimately condemned him to death. This is my interpretation of that scene.

Last edited by Vasilas on Sep 26, 2017, 6:21:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zqWGMdf.jpg

Kitava against a custom character that uses as equipment disegned cloths used in Garagay, one of Peru's culture.
Last edited by ewicho on Sep 26, 2017, 2:20:10 PM
Oke so, a bit of backstory on this one
My friend ate some storm bearer balls recently, so we both started some new characters.
This is how he looked (more or less) when entering the Brutus fight

@minigod123 Thank you. I really appreciate that. I don't have an artstation or deviant, but i've recently been posting some of my stuff on instagram. You can check it out here https://www.instagram.com/andrei.straliciuc/

@Lord_Toroth Glad you like it!

The Slayer of Harbingers (and vaal cycloner of storm bearers)

Last edited by TheMuzzak on Sep 26, 2017, 4:49:40 PM

My entries, 64 bit renditions of The Storm Blade, Rippling Thoughts, and Fracturing Spinner. Was going to try and do all of the Harbinger uniques but college really bites into my time, so I guess this is it. (upscaled to 640x640 for clarity)
"I know not what gems WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with Glacial Hammers and Heavy Strikes."
Last edited by hunterXknight on Sep 26, 2017, 5:54:39 PM
I know that model creation is something that can be submitted, but is it limited to models of characters, or does it also include environments from Fall of Oriath as well?
"
yy6241 wrote:

hi!
I painted the shaper,kitava,atziri and zana
I wanted to express the true look of kitava and the end game bosses and I put a little differentiation from the existing look of zana.
I am not a native English speaker. Even if the words are strange, please understand. ;)

CLOSE THE GATES BOYS CAUSE WE GOT A WINNER
Heres my entry, I drew Nessa and Tarkleigh
After the we bring down the Brine King where did Nessa go?!
NESSAAAA!!!

Last edited by HellMagik666 on Sep 28, 2017, 4:29:59 AM
Some seriously great stuff there.
Good luck to you all.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Ozzindo wrote:

pathfinder is too fast GGG. plsdontnerf though.

hä?

what do you mean... are you such a bad player that the class is too fast for your brain or what?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Ozzindo wrote:

pathfinder is too fast GGG. plsdontnerf though.

hä?

what do you mean... are you such a bad player that the class is too fast for your brain or what?

Sonic the Hedgehog parody.
Quite good meme.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info