[3.0] Vaal Fireball Berserker ??? Life, VP, Cheap? Bad single target?

This is more of a build log and an attempt to get some feedback.

Wanted to see if this was doable as life berserker since we get free leech and good attack speed for shield charging. Also trying 2 vaal fireballs in chest like those VPS wander builds.

GEAR
Spoiler

2 rollings flames, below MoM and above witch
1 Chill of Corruption, right above marauder/left of VP
1 Sacrifical Harvest, right above marauder/left of VP

Trying out a cheap horror helm I bought for 15c, otherwise maybe Rime Gaze would be another pseudo 5L alternative.

Don't know final links yet so tabula.

GEMS
Spoiler

VFB - VFB - FORK - CRIT STRIKES - FASTER PROJ? - ICE BITE?

FB - LMP - CRIT STRIKES - ECHO?

CWDT - IC - ID - LIGHTNING GOLEM

HoI - CoH - ASS MARK - ANGER

SHIELD CHARGE - FA - FORTIFY

BLOOD RAGE

Other links I would like to incorporate is a CWDT - Firestorm/Bladefall for defense since zerker.

TREES
Spoiler

This is my current PoB with 2pts instead of Alira and incomplete scion life hexagon.
https://pastebin.com/uAHVbK5X

This lvl 91 tree has 218% inc life and almost all the spell crit nodes on the top side.
www.poeurl.com/byHA

Thinking about Unwavering stance for +4 pts

Pathing above templar for those dmg/crit/life clusters felt kinda shitty but maybe worth.

THOUGHTS:

One thing I will mention. I never played VFB/VSpark so its hard for me to compare the feel except based on what I've read and seen(videos).

As I suspected, single target is ass although so is my gear. I just wanted to test stuff asap so I respec'd my RF guy. Hoping to be able to just clear t10-11 with boss skipping.

Getting the initial souls seems to take forever.

Soul generation is really dependent on shattering which is why I have been trying Ice Bite in the VFB links. With good positioning, diamond flask uptime, and mob density, it can feel really good and sometimes I don't even need the 2nd VFB.

Last bumped on Sep 17, 2017, 5:23:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info