[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

How about Doryani for the weapon?
"
How about Doryani for the weapon?

If one drops for you, I don't see why not, but I'd think you could get more mileage out of 13c. Speaking of... I wonder if you'd get more value out of Nycta's Lantern? You lose the cast speed (though Doryani's only gives 6-10%) but that has a ton of Increased Phys (which is the same as Increased Cold as far as GC is concerned, right?).

To be honest you've piqued my curiosity, so I'm gonna play around with path of building now.
Last edited by Zedon on Dec 28, 2017, 1:42:01 AM
Is phys from weapon also effect spell like Gracial cascade?
On further analysis, it does not.

Edit: I was confused because increased physical damage on shields *does* increase GC damage. That said, Spell Damage + Physical Damage on a Armor/ES hybrid shield does not provide as much increased DPS as Cold (or Spell) Damage + Cast Speed does on a pure ES shield, because the increased dmg rolls on the hybrid shield are each maxed out at around 30, whereas you can get up to 80 from a single roll on an ES shield.
Last edited by Zedon on Dec 29, 2017, 4:00:41 PM
Can you add videos ?
"
GOSARN wrote:
Can you add videos ?

"
CantripN wrote:
"
GOSARN wrote:
can you add some gameplay?

Nope. Lazy.
Hey mate,
Loving the build as a good change up.
Just a question, do you have any tips on sustaining RF? I'm at lvl 84 smashing through tier 7's, but I can only keep RF up through leeching damage.
Cheers in advance.
Last edited by Grotster on Dec 30, 2017, 4:24:32 AM
"
Grotster wrote:
Hey mate,
Loving the build as a good change up.
Just a question, do you have any tips on sustaining RF? I'm at lvl 84 smashing through tier 7's, but I can only keep RF up through leeching damage.
Cheers in advance.

For the Life regen part, the Stone Golem Ubre Enchant is a must, and helping Oak + points on tree. Can even get some regen on gear/jewels now that we have % regen as an option.

As for the mana, Cloak of Defiance + mana regen on gear and tree.

It's just a game of math, nothing else.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
For the Life regen part, the Stone Golem Ubre Enchant is a must, and helping Oak + points on tree. Can even get some regen on gear/jewels now that we have % regen as an option.

As for the mana, Cloak of Defiance + mana regen on gear and tree.

It's just a game of math, nothing else.

Yeah thought that might have been the go, the enchant has come down in price as well, so I'll get onto it.

Thanks again for the help and for the awesome build! :)
With helping Oak , Uber golem enchant, tree passives, but only lvl 90 and like 4700 hp and 3500 mana i can only sustan rf for like 10-15 sek and with cca 600 life per sek. I know that im not fully gemed and i miss 5lvls, gear is lower than yours but still not bad. I have most of your items but still miss like 1k hp , 500 mana , and 1000 life per sek. Can you please put some details in Bubonic boots , belt and head items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info