[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

This build is an obvious troll, i can see little to nothing damage nodes on the passive tree, god knows how he does damage.
"
Delpnaz wrote:
This build is an obvious troll, i can see little to nothing damage nodes on the passive tree, god knows how he does damage.

Import in path of building, learn the game :)

Damage on the tree is overrated. Jewels and gear is where it's at.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 22, 2017, 7:25:23 AM
Do you recomend The perfect form over Cloak of defiance?
"
Metalempress wrote:
Do you recomend The perfect form over Cloak of defiance?

No. Why would I?

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Hi i'm loving your build right now and running it as a league starter as a zerker, my only question is what do you recommend running as a budget option until I can afford a Pandemonius? (since it's 2ex rn)
"
maxtothemax6 wrote:
Hi i'm loving your build right now and running it as a league starter as a zerker, my only question is what do you recommend running as a budget option until I can afford a Pandemonius? (since it's 2ex rn)

A rare will do just fine, especially with all the new mods, like Ele Pen and Extra Damage Added As X. To be honest, a good rare might be even better, and you can get reliable Blind from the Shaper Glove mod.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 27, 2017, 2:06:53 PM
Sounds good ty for the quick response

Loving your build so far. So much beefier than builds I've used in past leagues (glad I got over my aversion to pantsless heroes), thanks to MoM and high regen/leech. Recently hit 80, and am in the early stages of mapping (filling out atlas in tiers 1-5 maps). 4k health (goal is 5k ofc), 2K mana, and seem to be doing alright on the DPS front. Gear is mostly self-found save for the 2 unique jewels I traded for. In the past I'd never really made it past like level 6 maps or so, but I think I can try going all the way this time around.

Have an ex and some chaos so looking to get upgrades, and was wondering if you had suggestions for Bang-for-your-buck priorities? If I had to guess I'd think going for Cloak of Defiance with high base mana would be good, though might cost a fair bit to get it to 6 socket, and even more to 6 link. Looking at my gear, rings could probably stand to be a bit better too, but all that cast speed is nice to have. That said, presumably getting that unique ring for hatred would be worth my while.

Maybe I can craft some two-toned boots so I don't need to have ele res on so many other pieces of gear. When I beat Kitava I just looked at the scraps I'd collected and tried to get my DPS as high as possible while keeping resistances capped. So while I can certainly get by, none of my gear is anything close to min-maxed (life per piece is more like 50 when I should probably be aiming for 80+, and mana is not on too many pieces). You don't need to answer this all, I'm partially just putting all this down just to straighten out my thoughts - but if I seem to be off-base somewhere a little nudge could be nice. What would you say is the weakest link with my current set-up?

One other question, for filling out that last section of the skill tree, I assume snagging Acrobatics/Phase Acro takes precedence over Cruel Prep/Deep Thoughts in terms of increased survivability?

(Edit: Character is BigHeadedBrute)

Edit2: For getting those great boot/helm enchants, do you take a bunch of pairs of decent boots and enchant them 1 at a time til you get what you want? Is it better to buy boots with that enchant already? Obviously I know that the boot enchant would override a passive from two-toned (which I had mentioned earlier), but I was thinking of going with two-toned just because it seems like it might be much harder to get nice boots with that regen enchant on them and getting a ton of res on them would give me more flexibility for my other gear slots.
Last edited by Zedon on Dec 27, 2017, 5:32:09 PM
Start with the unique ring, and then either a 5L Cloak of Defiance, or a Tabula Rasa. Grow slowly from that.

I just got my first Long winter threshold jewel. Dose it worthwhile to get the second one? that additional burst seem not very good imo. my dps with all the buff is somewhere around 38k at lv81 dose it too low? I got Essence worm and Clear mind combo.
my aim next is Cloak of defiance. on Xbox everything is preety expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info