Best totem build 3.0 ??

Don't think there is a single top level guy who uses flame totems so be careful. They seem to be quite weak right now.
"
Necromael wrote:
I'm really interested, is flame totem templar still alive? Or any other build

If i were to go for op builds, Id rather go flame totems than rf in this league, but didnt investigate forums for any new flame totem builds. Thats why I bought ghostflame totem skin in first place.
https://youtu.be/tLr8azsLlVk

The build is quite simple as I mentioned in an earlier post

Flame totem is the fastest castin spell in the game

So it has much more "reflect trigger" with eye of innocence/ tukohama combo

You pair it with sire of shards

Empire's grasp + the knockback cluster between Mara and duelist

Vacuum effect has both offensive and defencive benefit

With the high mana cost of totems I like to go soulthirst and 24sec flask

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

If i were to go for op builds, Id rather go flame totems than rf in this league, but didnt investigate forums for any new flame totem builds. Thats why I bought ghostflame totem skin in first place.

So base opness of it is that enemies have hard time getting to you, because they are taunted most of time because of 8-12 casts per second totems make and are pulled into them constantly by empires grasp effect.

Does that mean you have to use knockback support as one of the links in sire? Edit, just seen that cluster between marauder and duelist. So no need for kb gem

Also, that reflect thingie passive, how big part of damage it constitutes for totems?
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Sep 18, 2017, 8:15:32 AM
Dual Apep's MoM hierophant quad totem dark pact with self cast wither/cwc/skellies/ Inc minion life. Melts everything with good defenses.
If you want to try something different.

I swapped out Flameblast for Magma Orb. It can clear all content. I just have to get the mechanics down for Shaper.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Sep 18, 2017, 9:34:43 AM
im playing ascendant spark totems, really nice.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Scion Dark Pact totems. 100% curse immune, destroys all content easily. Quick to clear too, drop a totem, shield slam to the next pack.

This. Can confirm.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Sep 18, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
"
Necromael wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

So base opness of it is that enemies have hard time getting to you, because they are taunted most of time because of 8-12 casts per second totems make and are pulled into them constantly by empires grasp effect.

Does that mean you have to use knockback support as one of the links in sire? Edit, just seen that cluster between marauder and duelist. So no need for kb gem

Also, that reflect thingie passive, how big part of damage it constitutes for totems?

the only way to boost tukohama's reflect is through totem's life and Debuffs on enemies

Indirectly you can boost it by having more chance to ignite and cast speed which is why Flame totem is a prime choice

Flame totem also saves you a socket on totem builds
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Can confirm dark pact totem is great aswell
Hf :)
Another hell yeah for scion dp totem
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info