Best totem build 3.0 ??

I'm a looking for an end game totem build, also able to farm exp and currency fast.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 2:11:46 PM
Fast? That 4 frostbolt totem I guess? I can do every I content I so desire wtih mine but its not the fastest one.
The totem build with the fastest clearing speed is, and always will be, flame totem. Unlike War-chief totem, Flame totem can kill off screen. Also, Flame totem does not require you to be in line of site. Even a tree can prevent a War-chief totem from attacking if you are on the other side of it. Also, the time that it takes for war-chief to start attacking, the flame totem will have cleared the screen. Flame totem is also the cheapest of the 2 builds.

PS: If you do go War-chief, you can get your totems to attack out of line of site IF you place them and wait for them to begin attacking. Then you can duck out of line of site.

3 TOTEM
Tukohama's reflect node
Dark pact
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
flame totem ?
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez wrote:
flame totem ?
if he goes flame totem

Tukohama + EYe of innocence + Empire's graps is a lethal combo
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Is Flame Totem really that much better supported than an equivocal totem? I'm just thinking about Scorching Ray as a totem, and its possibilities. Like... DPS & range comparing the two.

(I've been away 2 years since before Harbinger league & 3.0, so I keep wanting to re-make a viable Searing Bond build to put to use the old green beam effect :D)
people still play flame totem? :D
Scion Dark Pact totems. 100% curse immune, destroys all content easily. Quick to clear too, drop a totem, shield slam to the next pack.
I'm really interested, is flame totem templar still alive? Or any other build

If i were to go for op builds, Id rather go flame totems than rf in this league, but didnt investigate forums for any new flame totem builds. Thats why I bought ghostflame totem skin in first place.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Sep 18, 2017, 6:47:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info