So tired of getting dropped from the game... (Xbox)

I can't tell you how many times my friends and I have been getting kicked out of the game since the patch! It was no big deal until we got to the FINAL boss in act 10. Right after we killed Kitava, we were looking at all the loot that had just dropped that we could pick up. However, a cut scene was about to happen and what do you know.. it kicked us out of the game and we lost the ability to get anything. VERY frustrating.

What has happened to the game? We're constantly getting dropped and losing our chances on getting the loot. It appears that the new norm of playing this game is to hold your breath for every time there is a loading screen... /s
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2017, 10:56:59 PM
Report it and they'll get to it when they get to it. Acting like a manchild on the internet will not speed the process along.
"
Report it and they'll get to it when they get to it. Acting like a manchild on the internet will not speed the process along.

Yes, report it like so many people already have, only to have them make it worse. Also, when did making a legitimate complaint equal being a manchild? People like you baffles me.
"
ecruz26 wrote:

How ironic
Standard Forever
"

LOL. Says the person who is chastising me. I didn't say this game sucks. In fact, I love this game.

I just said I get tired of the situation. Perhaps someone had a similar experience and can relate. Perhaps putting this in here is an unofficial way of reporting it. I'm sure they are inundated with messages so I just posted it here.

You must have missed the "/s" (meaning sarcasm) at the end!

Perhaps if I had put a

:-P
or a
:-)

then that would have helped you understand. Sorry if this triggered you!

But, nonetheless, thank you for your opinion! :-)
iam with you on this one dude i play constly on console get droped so much. granted iam familer with becuse i have been playing for...what 4 years now. lost track of time. but its prety much the same on pc. un like the a hole calling u a man child and who likes to troll evry one that just wants to blow off steam dosent relise that some times thats what fourms are for. back to my other note though gg is aware of the problem like when it came for pc for the first time it was just like this. give it alil time and for them to find the bug and things should get better. though if its going to be like pc even after they fix it it will still happen ocasonly due where you live or the ping. on another note for any trolls reading this know that i wont respond to any of u or play petty lil games to make your self feel bigger then u are. iam only here to help those in need or give them the ansers they seek to best of my abiltys. have a nice day XP
Sounds like a local network issue since the vast majority is not dcing, You have to remember this is an Online always game and it uses a lot of your network to remain on. Any slight drop on your end will cause a dc. But it is a free to play game and they offer updates and patches as quick as microsoft will allow, which cost them money each time for no charge to the consumer. Be patient and realize turning a PC only game into a console game will come with some issues. Patience is key, if its that bad, just take a break from it and come back to it when you feel its resolved. But dcing will always be an issue in a netowrk based game, whether the fault of GGG or your internet provider.
I've had one drop so far since beta and I chat with about 20 other PoE xbox players every other day or so and they have had zero issues with drops. Right now there really aren't that many people being drop consistently and it could be more linked to the California server if they are still having issues then the game itself.

The game has had one patch so far so you are going to have to give them a little more time to fix an issue not many are really having, especially since TONS of players are having trade board issues they hopefully fixed recently. it is about priorities and that isn't one for most players currently.
"
I've had one drop so far since beta and I chat with about 20 other PoE xbox players every other day or so and they have had zero issues with drops. Right now there really aren't that many people being drop consistently and it could be more linked to the California server if they are still having issues then the game itself.

The game has had one patch so far so you are going to have to give them a little more time to fix an issue not many are really having, especially since TONS of players are having trade board issues they hopefully fixed recently. it is about priorities and that isn't one for most players currently.

Yes, I like to think things logically and would accept it as a local internet issue, except that I have had no issues until now with this update. I, also, have no problems with other games. When you have 3 people from Texas, Chicago, and Maryland getting dropped constantly, it appears to be more than a local issue. Could the Texas server be possibly having issues that I'm not aware of? But that doesn't matter either since not everyone uses the Texas server.

I also understand the issue about time. Yes, the patch just came out 3 full days ago and perhaps it is not a priority because not enough people have voiced what is going on. I remained silent on this issue and let it go until this happened.

As far as you chatting with 20 or so Xbox players...I'm not, my group of friends and their friends are not a pert of that group you chat with daily. That's just a minute (my-nute) sample of the larger number of xbox players that play this, so statistically that holds no water. :-P (I'm being facetious here...)

Me thinks that more people are having this issue and just haven't taken the time to speak out. Perhaps they don't want to deal with the naysayers. You know the ones they say, "I don't know what you're talking about.. I don't have that problem..it must be all you!" haha

So.... to end on a positive note, I agree with you. The patch is new and this probably isn't a priority at all. However, *IF* it is as widespread as I suspect, then they will eventually listen. At least POE has a forum to vent! :-) I still enjoy the game, just not getting dropped!

"
Sounds like a local network issue since the vast majority is not dcing, You have to remember this is an Online always game and it uses a lot of your network to remain on. Any slight drop on your end will cause a dc. But it is a free to play game and they offer updates and patches as quick as microsoft will allow, which cost them money each time for no charge to the consumer. Be patient and realize turning a PC only game into a console game will come with some issues. Patience is key, if its that bad, just take a break from it and come back to it when you feel its resolved. But dcing will always be an issue in a netowrk based game, whether the fault of GGG or your internet provider.

Thank you for your advice.. :-P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info