Ranger bugs

I have two bugs to bring up here. First is minor. Looking all the way to the right of the Ranger starting location and a little south near the "heavy draw" node there is a chance to inflict bleed on hit. Before that node is another chance to inflict bleed on hit but it doesn't have the caption below stating what bleed damage is. Mainly an appearance issue here.

Next one is with poison damage. I currently have 20% chance listed on my skills screen. Going directly south of her starting location we see "master fletcher" node and one before it is a poison node. I have both of these active. We go a little farther south of that to "dirty techniques" and the two nodes prior to that have poison and bleed chance which are also active. I should have a total of 40% poison chance, but list only 20%.

Thanks for reading.
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 3:39:01 AM
It's always nice when Staff respond back ...ya right ...another Bungie game
Hello,

I've looked into this and this is a tooltip / display bug. Your character has the stat benefit from these nodes, it's just not being displayed. I will try to have a fix for these included in the next patch.

Thanks for your report!
Many of the skill tab tooltips aren't accurate. This has been an issue on the PC version as well for a long while. For instance if you're using a skill like "Barrage" the DPS displayed is roughly what the DPS of ONE of those arrows damage will be. Basically, when it comes to tooltips heed what they say but with a grain of salt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info