Uber Lab Trials

These need to have a higher occurrence rate on xbox. With PC you at least have global 820 so you can complete the trials in under an hour. Xbox has nothing. Before the recent patch I found 2 within 30 maps of each other. Now I have ran 80+ maps and haven't come across a single trial. Sitting at only 2 complete still. Without a way to swiftly communicate among others and sharing trials they need to be increased. Don't know if its bad RNG or what but I have never gone so long without a dupe trial or so. I assume others have found trials since the patch right?
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2017, 7:09:12 AM
The built in Xbox LFG and Clubs features can help with this a bit, but it isn't as easy as PC, for sure. It took me a while for me to find my last trial, someone finally responded to a post I made on the PoE club. Sounds like bad RNG for you, you could always try getting some "Dream Trial" prophecies.

Hopefully we can get a party board/chat box like PC, this would help a whole lot for things like this, as well as league challenges or achievements.
"
Poncho7285 wrote:
The built in Xbox LFG and Clubs features can help with this a bit, but it isn't as easy as PC, for sure. It took me a while for me to find my last trial, someone finally responded to a post I made on the PoE club. Sounds like bad RNG for you, you could always try getting some "Dream Trial" prophecies.

Hopefully we can get a party board/chat box like PC, this would help a whole lot for things like this, as well as league challenges or achievements.

Thats the worst part about it, ive had a dream trial sitting in there for most of the mapping and no matter which map it wouldn't proc. Then after about 20 more maps I found a dupe trial and then the next map I did my Dream trial finally procced. 3 more to go.
"
These need to have a higher occurrence rate on xbox. With PC you at least have global 820 so you can complete the trials in under an hour. Xbox has nothing. Before the recent patch I found 2 within 30 maps of each other. Now I have ran 80+ maps and haven't come across a single trial. Sitting at only 2 complete still. Without a way to swiftly communicate among others and sharing trials they need to be increased. Don't know if its bad RNG or what but I have never gone so long without a dupe trial or so. I assume others have found trials since the patch right?

Dude! I'm level 82. Tier 5 maps. I haven't seen a single trial!! Not one?

I created a bug report asking if they are disabled because on the PC version the spawn rate for trials are usually higher in lower tier maps then they are in higher tiers!

It's absolutely crazy.

Not one single trial.
I completed all trials for uber lab in about 150 maps, it was long for the last one.
It could be nice if they increase the occurence rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info