[3.2] 100% Fire Pen Blast Rain Deadeye - Rains of Blastamere - Updated League Gear Options

but blast rain now is 100% conversión to fire. we dont need that 50% from signal fire no?
Last edited by pvpkaos on Jun 5, 2018, 8:52:51 AM
yep, you are correct!
i've already replaced my quiver with one with crit/multi/hp+ and ress :D
didn't noticed it's now 100% conversion to fire.
Hello

maybe u have any idea what i should upgrade next.

i'm trying to change ring and recraft amu for crit chance but having problem with res and str. Also going to respec alira when i hit 92 for one more socket but again i will lose res. Divine bow for more attack speed and kaom for fire dmg. Add Enchament on boots. More ele dmg on belt when i reach tora 7.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
What ascendacy points do u use for pathfinder ??? Im normally will pick master suregon and veteran bowyer with nature's boon but we using elemental focus so bowyer is useless so master alchemist or change ele focus for another gem '??
Herald of Ice and Herald of Ash works well together?
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
works for me.
i got herald of ice connected with curse on hit additionally.
and yes, i freeze mobs around me often.
Is anyone running this in 3.3? How is it? Any major updates from the guide w should be aware of ?
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2461h6o.jpg[/IMG]

Hi. I am enjoying the ranger my first build character, yes in the soft league before I go hardcore. I was wondering what your hit points where when you hit maps. I have some of the gear you have and I am at around 2400. Everyone else says I should hit 4k before even trying maps. I am lvl 73 hitting harder every day just squishy or is that how the class is built?

I am enjoying it. I know better gear will drop as I progress through the maps etc. I would like to know what kind of stats or numbers i should have around my level. I am still working on the passive tree also. I decided to take iron reflexes I just felt too squishy with my low hp and at the time my resistances weren't capped.

I also noticed that swapping increased aoe from your concentrated focus late game you lose about 1-2k dps. I literally went from 6k to the 4k you see in the pic if it shows. But the usefulness is awesome.
I run purity of elements and ice golem mainly and I do burn through stuff easily so far tier 1-4 blue/yellow. Unless they are a super high regen, super reflect or elemental resists. Those 3 kinds of maps kind of suck right now.

Also for the temples, from act 1-4 i destroyed them. Act 2 not so much even now at higher levels depending on the setup I could get one-shotted lol. Again I am new to the game but that's just some information for the people that read this and maybe get some tips on gear or just progressing.

So for now im just trying to grab every max life plus node i can in the passive tree and poetrade/poe goods shopping to better my character. I do enjoy it but just want to make it better survivability wise.
Last edited by fattydakid1 on Jun 12, 2018, 9:54:53 AM
Can I still do this with iceshot chain for clear and blast rain for single target and be effective?
I'm a noob so any advice is appreciated. I just really like iceshot/blast rain combo.
Last edited by Dzx6 on Jun 13, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
"
lkon wrote:
Is anyone running this in 3.3? How is it? Any major updates from the guide w should be aware of ?

You don't need the quiver anymore, since Blast Rain already converts to 100% fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info