[3.2] 100% Fire Pen Blast Rain Deadeye - Rains of Blastamere - Updated League Gear Options

Yeah you will have to make up some strength on tree to keep using kaoms but I'll swap on a bisons and 2 venters when chaining maps.
thanks for the guide. :)
Last edited by bbqegg on Mar 26, 2018, 3:24:51 PM
Love this because I dislike Barrage and I am awful at targeting a boss while I am trying to run about and this build using blast rain means I just have to aim in the direction of the boss is sufficient.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blackgleam

Will this quiver work?

Last edited by Desarix on Apr 6, 2018, 8:35:50 AM
"

Love this because I dislike Barrage and I am awful at targeting a boss while I am trying to run about and this build using blast rain means I just have to aim in the direction of the boss is sufficient.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blackgleam

Will this quiver work?

yep that quiver is great but you will wanna upgrade to a signal fire for the "gain XX% of phys damage as extra fire damage" mod once you farm up some currency.
No video? Thinking about trying your build, would love to see it in action.
Last edited by Gomlll on Apr 15, 2018, 9:16:25 AM
Put up a couple videos its 6 am tho will post more tomorrow.
Neither of the PoB links are Deadeye, I think something broke?
"

Neither of the PoB links are Deadeye, I think something broke?

Should be fixed sorry bout that!
Hi,

Sorry to bother you my man but I was wondering if you could find the time to help me out with my build. I am currently playing SSF in Bestiary and wanted to play Blast rain so bad, farmed for the Chin Sol cards for ages but finally got my last one.

Will be using Chin Sol, rats nest (or starkonja?) and Belly basically. I did take your advice to check out the other Blast Rain build int he build compendium but it's hard for me to know (I have taken two years off and just got back this league) what to adjust since I am planning to use blast rain as clearing skill as well (detest tornado shot), I also never played deadeye and especially after the changes I really would like to try.

His build (and yours) both use the lioneye's fall jewel which i don't have, where would you recommend that i use the claw node points instead?

Also any other specific things I should deviate from regarding your POB deadeye tree considering the previous things I stated?

I know it's a long shot and I def. get it if you don't feel like spending time to educate me and I really don't expect you to. So even if you don't have time to help me out I totally respect it and I want to thank you for posting your build either way.

Take care!

EDIT:

Just fiddling a bit with the tree I thought maybe I could just use the spare points to add in the bow dmg nodes as well as some hp and attack speed nodes to compensate for not running Kaoms and not having 6L for faster attack gem slot? https://pastebin.com/byRAY06M I also used your deadeye ascendency instead. Does it look feasible?
Last edited by enyaisrave on Apr 27, 2018, 4:33:44 PM
Nah you should be fine with Chin Sol. The lioneyes jewel is really more of a luxury and not needed, remove the claw nodes and take the life leech nodes under vaal pact. You could consider trying to farm for the lioneyes item div card if you really wanted to go for the fall jewel but you will be fine without. For clearing with blast rain use inc aoe instead of conc effect.

For chin sol you want to get as much added damage to attacks as possible (fire being preffered) on your gear and abyss jewels of you can find them because all that added damage will factor into the 100% increased damage. Also since your using chin sol feel free to grab the King of the Hill cluster since you will already have knockback and it's a great 3 point cluster for crit. Let me know if you need anything durther Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info